PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3520
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 305

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby DragonsDoExist » June 8th, 2017, 10:39 pm

D6 leads all districts with 5 teams remaining in state semis!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You play to win the game!!!

  • Advertisement
Bagman
Sophomore
Sophomore
Posts: 89
Joined: April 11th, 2008, 12:32 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby Bagman » June 9th, 2017, 10:26 am

DragonsDoExist wrote:Central 1
Riverside 0
Final

Huntingdon also won so we will have a D6 rematch in state semis!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Location yet ???

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3520
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 305

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby DragonsDoExist » June 9th, 2017, 12:19 pm

Monday 6pm at Penn State


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 4517
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm
Reputation: 167

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby Manfred » June 10th, 2017, 5:52 pm

DragonsDoExist wrote:Monday 6pm at Penn State


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDE, PM sent.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3520
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 305

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby DragonsDoExist » June 10th, 2017, 7:55 pm

Manfred wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote:Monday 6pm at Penn State


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDE, PM sent.

Didn't get a PM manfred 
You play to win the game!!!

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 4517
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm
Reputation: 167

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby Manfred » June 10th, 2017, 9:33 pm

DragonsDoExist wrote:
Manfred wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote:Monday 6pm at Penn State


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDE, PM sent.

Didn't get a PM manfred 

Try #2 went out.  Let me know if you get it.  Thanks.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3520
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 305

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby DragonsDoExist » June 10th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Manfred wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote:
Manfred wrote:DDE, PM sent.

Didn't get a PM manfred 

Try #2 went out.  Let me know if you get it.  Thanks.


Nope nothing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 4517
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm
Reputation: 167

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby Manfred » June 10th, 2017, 9:57 pm

WTF. OK, here it is in the open. I heard 2 conflicting reports about tomorrow's scheduled Saints @ Claysburg DH, either for 2 or 3 PM. But I also heard that because Central is still alive in playoffs, there will be no game. I'd like to not have to make a trip over the mountain if not needed. Thanks.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3520
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 305

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby DragonsDoExist » June 11th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Manfred wrote:WTF. OK, here it is in the open. I heard 2 conflicting reports about tomorrow's scheduled Saints @ Claysburg DH, either for 2 or 3 PM. But I also heard that because Central is still alive in playoffs, there will be no game. I'd like to not have to make a trip over the mountain if not needed. Thanks.


Sorry I don't follow the Legion team that closely.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 4517
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm
Reputation: 167

Re: PIAA State Baseball Playoffs Round Two

Postby Manfred » June 12th, 2017, 12:05 am

DragonsDoExist wrote:
Manfred wrote:WTF.  OK, here it is in the open.  I heard 2 conflicting reports about tomorrow's scheduled Saints @ Claysburg DH, either for 2 or 3 PM.  But I also heard that because Central is still alive in playoffs, there will be no game.  I'd like to not have to make a trip over the mountain if not needed.  Thanks.


Sorry I don't follow the Legion team that closely.
Not a problem.. Just thought since many of the same kids are involved, you might be close to at least 1 of them.  Good luck Mon. nt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!


Return to “Baseball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest