• Advertisement
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Basketball Scores 12/11 - 12/16

Postby CCDevil2012 » December 16th, 2017, 5:13 pm

CoachFranklin wrote:
CCDevil2012 wrote:
lgb87cape wrote:4-0 Cake walk so far PM, CT,  WH, Bedford wouldn't start cutting the nets down just yet..

I'm reporting a score not hoisting a trophy, I understand we haven't played the "projected" Section 1 champs in Penn Cambria as picked by you but we handled Bedford without a starter ...... as for the cake walk, Township beat you guys by 10

I’m not trying to pick a fight here Devil I promise, I’m just curious to why when I’m watching Alex Persio’s highlights from the game last night he is shooting a bunch of three pointers and the starters are still in, in the 4th quarter up 20 + points? I’m sure the younger kids love working really hard all week, and then getting a great opportunity to play a few varsity minutes in the 4th quarter of a blowout win only for Coach Stephen to keep all of his starters in to what increase stats?? I don’t see any other reason to keep your starters and your 6’6 stud in late in the 4th quarter up 20+ points. 

Going into the 4th quarter, their coach was still running a full court press and calling timeouts to draw up plays despite being down 15-20 points. The 6'6" stud was only 7 points from his 1,000th point and he probably wanted to get it at home rather than at McCort next week so he let his starters in. If you were at the game you would have seen that coach Stephen had several JV players getting minutes in the 1st quarter and throughout the game as they had a lead the entire game. 

upnorth
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby upnorth » December 16th, 2017, 7:55 pm

Trinity 68
Saint Joseph's 51

DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby DragonsDoExist » December 16th, 2017, 8:14 pm

SwaggyJ23 wrote:You should see the refs at Central it’s a joke

Yeah no kidding who calls a carry with the PG bringing the ball up the floor unguarded in a tie game with under 2 minutes to play. Merry Christmas! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

IHeartFootball2
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby IHeartFootball2 » December 16th, 2017, 9:12 pm

CCDevil2012 wrote:I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to defend your inaccurate disposition that Central Cambria will finish 4th/5th in the section. I have not claimed anything about this team other than they have taken a small step back from last years team but have improved in other areas as well. They have played their schedule and done well, not much you can do about how good the teams are. You guys lost to CT and beat Johnstown, should I claim that CT is better than Johnstown? You seem to care more about CC's success than your own team. I'll let records and results speak for themselves

CCDevil, 
Why is lgb87cape all over you all the time? It seems personal how he is always attacking you. He’s probably a 48 yr old sitting on his parents computer laughing at himself as he tries to agitate you. Don’t worry about him. Good job so far by CC. You play who’s on your schedule. 

SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby SwaggyJ23 » December 17th, 2017, 3:20 am

DragonsDoExist wrote:
SwaggyJ23 wrote:You should see the refs at Central it’s a joke

Yeah no kidding who calls a carry with the PG bringing the ball up the floor unguarded in a tie game with under 2 minutes to play. Merry Christmas! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was bad both ways lol. That might have been the 1st time they officiated lol

lgb87cape
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby lgb87cape » December 17th, 2017, 5:25 am

IHeartFootball2 wrote:
CCDevil2012 wrote:I'm sorry you have nothing better to do than to defend your inaccurate disposition that Central Cambria will finish 4th/5th in the section. I have not claimed anything about this team other than they have taken a small step back from last years team but have improved in other areas as well. They have played their schedule and done well, not much you can do about how good the teams are. You guys lost to CT and beat Johnstown, should I claim that CT is better than Johnstown? You seem to care more about CC's success than your own team. I'll let records and results speak for themselves

CCDevil, 
Why is lgb87cape all over you all the time? It seems personal how he is always attacking you. He’s probably a 48 yr old sitting on his parents computer laughing at himself as he tries to agitate you. Don’t worry about him. Good job so far by CC. You play 

You created an account for what reason? Or is this a multiple account so nobody knows who you are?? You in love with CCDevil???

Qpine
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Qpine » December 17th, 2017, 9:48 am

IHeartFootball2 wrote:

CCDevil, 
Why is lgb87cape all over you all the time? It seems personal how he is always attacking you. He’s probably a 48 yr old sitting on his parents computer laughing at himself as he tries to agitate you. Don’t worry about him. Good job so far by CC. You play who’s on your schedule. 

Return to “Basketball”