Re: Girls hoops talk

Postby Ballislyfe » December 6th, 2017, 5:48 pm

• Advertisement
Ballislyfe
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby Ballislyfe » December 6th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Also in my post when I said “after those 2 there’s a drop off” I wasn’t referring to the other players on blairsville and homer after their senior leaders. I meant the rest of the south. After blairsville and homer I’m a fan of the sport. All teams. And respect every girl or boy who lays it on the line and competes. Didn’t mean to sound that way of it did. When I reread the post I thought oh shoot

Ballislyfe
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby Ballislyfe » December 6th, 2017, 6:08 pm

So my next few questions. 1- can some team dethrone Carroll( in d6 A) and can anyone in lhac over take them as LHAC’s team favored to win that conference? 2- is Bellwood the favorite to win d6AA?? 3- are any of the “local teams” able to make a nice state playoff run?? If so who(m)??

Hvl32
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Hvl32 » December 6th, 2017, 9:56 pm

Think jun valley wins d6  A.   Bc will have a fight in  LhAC.  It’ll probably be Forest Hills and Bishop Carol in the finals for the conference like Blairsville Juniata Valley Bishop Carol and Bellwood to compete in the states Forest Hills will get in and run into trouble in 4a big classes 
 Looking for Berlin repeat is Westpac champion waiting to see what portage has and Wimber 
Heritage think Blairsville the front runner Penns Manor Homer  will be playoff teams
Central Cambria girls could be the surprise this year

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby CCDevil2012 » December 6th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Ballislyfe wrote:So my next few questions. 1- can some team dethrone Carroll( in d6 A) and can anyone in lhac over take them as LHAC’s team favored to win that conference? 2- is Bellwood the favorite to win d6AA?? 3- are any of the “local teams” able to make a nice state playoff run?? If so who(m)??

1.) Juniata Valley
2.) several teams in the mix but it would probably be Bishop Carroll followed by Forest Hills and Central Cambria 
3.) Would have to be in single A

D6gurlzhoops
Freshman
Freshman

Postby D6gurlzhoops » December 8th, 2017, 7:57 am

Ballislyfe wrote:So my next few questions. 1- can some team dethrone Carroll( in d6 A) and can anyone in lhac over take them as LHAC’s team favored to win that conference? 2- is Bellwood the favorite to win d6AA?? 3- are any of the “local teams” able to make a nice state playoff run?? If so who(m)??

Everyone remembers JV played in the state finals last year, right?   BC and JV are not only the cream of D6 in A but two of the better teams in the state in that classification.  LHAC is one of the better leagues around.  Watch for Cambria Heights to start making some noise also.  The LHAC will be a battle on most nights.  Besides BC and JV, Bellwood could make some noise in the state playoffs.  Blairsville is a team with senior leadership and will be very good once again.

Return to “Basketball”