Opening Weekend

Hardwood chatter
TheAnalyst
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 758
Joined: September 23rd, 2003, 4:52 pm
Reputation: 13

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby TheAnalyst » December 8th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Bedford 51
Northern Bedford 43
Final



  • Advertisement
Lionjacket
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant
Posts: 201
Joined: December 4th, 2015, 10:41 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby Lionjacket » December 8th, 2017, 9:13 pm

Bishop Carroll 68
Ferndale 41

theprophet
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant
Posts: 216
Joined: March 19th, 2014, 8:53 am
Reputation: 9

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby theprophet » December 8th, 2017, 9:58 pm

The much anticipated matchup between Section 2 Powers Penn Cambria and Central Cambria to start the year will have to wait due to the Indians of Conemaugh township a bottom dweller of the WestPac North knocks off Penn Cambria…….

Can we please stop using words like great and state contenders for teams who have yet played a game. Penn Cambria will finish last in their side of the LHAC.

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 755
Joined: August 25th, 2014, 12:12 am
Reputation: 125

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby CCDevil2012 » December 8th, 2017, 10:16 pm

CC 82
Pennns Manor 46

Lots of potential from Penn Cambria, but was a sloppy game all around. Too many penalties and two technicals on PC for foul language. It's a long season, a lot will and can change. 

SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 270
Joined: August 26th, 2017, 5:46 pm
Reputation: 31

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby SwaggyJ23 » December 8th, 2017, 10:44 pm

Tyrone 48 Bellwood 39 Boys

User avatar
Ballislyfe
Junior
Junior
Posts: 106
Joined: January 29th, 2016, 1:36 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby Ballislyfe » December 8th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Bishop Carroll girls beat claysburg. Easily. Not sure the score. And Penns manor girls beat Richland 80-41. Both games over before halftime

lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 356
Joined: May 19th, 2015, 9:08 am
Reputation: 56

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby lgb87cape » December 8th, 2017, 10:52 pm

theprophet wrote:The much anticipated matchup between Section 2 Powers Penn Cambria and Central Cambria to start the year will have to wait due to the Indians of Conemaugh township a bottom dweller of the WestPac North knocks off Penn Cambria…….

Can we please stop using words like great and state contenders for teams who have yet played a game.  Penn Cambria will finish last in their side of thHee LHAC.

Hey Einstein it's one game. What's your reasoning that PC will finish last . Cambria Heights is horrible year in and year out. Explain clown!!

lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 356
Joined: May 19th, 2015, 9:08 am
Reputation: 56

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby lgb87cape » December 8th, 2017, 10:58 pm

CCDevil2012 wrote:CC 82
Pennns Manor 46

Lots of potential from Penn Cambria, but was a sloppy game all around. Too many penalties and two technicals on PC for foul language. It's a long season, a lot will and can change. 

Ok. Skip Dry thinks people come to watch him ref. The guy can't move . The T he gave the kid he mumbled the word dang call to himself but all officials have rabbit ears and think they know it all!! Skip dry need to consolidate and go give Ts out only at Bldg.II like he gives out Halloween candy.  

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 755
Joined: August 25th, 2014, 12:12 am
Reputation: 125

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby CCDevil2012 » December 8th, 2017, 11:18 pm

lgb87cape wrote:
theprophet wrote:The much anticipated matchup between Section 2 Powers Penn Cambria and Central Cambria to start the year will have to wait due to the Indians of Conemaugh township a bottom dweller of the WestPac North knocks off Penn Cambria…….

Can we please stop using words like great and state contenders for teams who have yet played a game.  Penn Cambria will finish last in their side of thHee LHAC.

Hey Einstein it's one game. What's your reasoning that PC will finish last . Cambria Heights is horrible year in and year out. Explain clown!!

His reasoning is probably that Penn Cambria lost to a team that would be lucky to win a game in the Laurel Highlands. What happened to all those PPG's you had back from last year? You predicted them to win the Section. They couldn't even effectively press a team that had one skilled dribbler 

lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 356
Joined: May 19th, 2015, 9:08 am
Reputation: 56

Re: Opening Weekend

Postby lgb87cape » December 8th, 2017, 11:26 pm

CCDevil2012 wrote:
lgb87cape wrote:
theprophet wrote:The much anticipated matchup between Section 2 Powers Penn Cambria and Central Cambria to start the year will have to wait due to the Indians of Conemaugh township a bottom dweller of the WestPac North knocks off Penn Cambria…….

Can we please stop using words like great and state contenders for teams who have yet played a game.  Penn Cambria will finish last in their side of thHee LHAC.

Hey Einstein it's one game. What's your reasoning that PC will finish last . Cambria Heights is horrible year in and year out. Explain clown!!

His reasoning is probably that Penn Cambria lost to a team that would be lucky to win a game in the Laurel Highlands. What happened to all those PPG's you had back from last year? You predicted them to win the Section. They couldn't even effectively press a team that had one skilled dribbler 

Do guys not understand its one game. Watching CC tonight Yeah they killed a PM team but overall the team CC put out there tonight once they play in conference they'll be lucky to win 7-8 games. Holsinger is the whole team. The other guys were weak.


Return to “Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests