Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Hardwood chatter
SwaggyJ23
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant
Posts: 234
Joined: August 26th, 2017, 5:46 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby SwaggyJ23 » January 10th, 2018, 8:14 pm

Tyrone up on Bellefonte 43-23 at half. Dylan Thomas has 10 threes at halftime. That is not a mistake either



  • Advertisement
Lionjacket
Senior
Senior
Posts: 167
Joined: December 4th, 2015, 10:41 pm
Reputation: 12

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby Lionjacket » January 10th, 2018, 8:53 pm

SwaggyJ23 wrote:Tyrone up on Bellefonte 43-23 at half. Dylan Thomas has 10 threes at halftime. That is not a mistake either

That’s incredible. Are they coming in the flow of the game or are they forced?

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3213
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 235

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby DragonsDoExist » January 10th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Lionjacket wrote:
SwaggyJ23 wrote:Tyrone up on Bellefonte 43-23 at half. Dylan Thomas has 10 threes at halftime. That is not a mistake either

That’s incredible. Are they coming in the flow of the game or are they forced?


Kids a phenomenal shooter. He's got us for a few over the years. Nice shot coming off screens, quick release. When he's on he's on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

SwaggyJ23
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant
Posts: 234
Joined: August 26th, 2017, 5:46 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby SwaggyJ23 » January 10th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Lionjacket wrote:
SwaggyJ23 wrote:Tyrone up on Bellefonte 43-23 at half. Dylan Thomas has 10 threes at halftime. That is not a mistake either

That’s incredible. Are they coming in the flow of the game or are they forced?

A little of both. He finished with 12 threes and 40 points

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3213
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 235

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby DragonsDoExist » January 10th, 2018, 9:09 pm

SwaggyJ23 wrote:
Lionjacket wrote:
SwaggyJ23 wrote:Tyrone up on Bellefonte 43-23 at half. Dylan Thomas has 10 threes at halftime. That is not a mistake either

That’s incredible. Are they coming in the flow of the game or are they forced?

A little of both. He finished with 12 threes and 40 points


What was the final there?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

SwaggyJ23
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant
Posts: 234
Joined: August 26th, 2017, 5:46 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby SwaggyJ23 » January 10th, 2018, 9:28 pm

78-55 final

SwaggyJ23
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant
Posts: 234
Joined: August 26th, 2017, 5:46 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby SwaggyJ23 » January 10th, 2018, 11:09 pm

I saw Huntingdon beat Penns Valley 64-60? That surprised me that they only won by 4

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3213
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 235

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby DragonsDoExist » January 10th, 2018, 11:27 pm

SwaggyJ23 wrote:I saw Huntingdon beat Penns Valley 64-60? That surprised me that they only won by 4


Yeah surprised me as well. We also only beat PV by 4. They really take the air out of the ball with back screen after back screen. We also didn't make a 3 until the 4th quarter so that didn't help our cause. Averaged 72 a game last 3...scored 40 vs PV but it was enough to win. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

Justafanwholovessports
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 4
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 10:50 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby Justafanwholovessports » January 10th, 2018, 11:35 pm

Yes, pv plays a very good zone defense. They also play a patient style of offense. The game has become such a perimeter game with so many threes. It's not unheard of having a kid go off on threes one night and then nothing the next.

SwaggyJ23
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant
Posts: 234
Joined: August 26th, 2017, 5:46 pm
Reputation: 27

Re: Basketball 1-8 thru 1-13

Postby SwaggyJ23 » January 10th, 2018, 11:51 pm

DragonsDoExist wrote:
SwaggyJ23 wrote:I saw Huntingdon beat Penns Valley 64-60? That surprised me that they only won by 4


Yeah surprised me as well. We also only beat PV by 4. They really take the air out of the ball with back screen after back screen. We also didn't make a 3 until the 4th quarter so that didn't help our cause. Averaged 72 a game last 3...scored 40 vs PV but it was enough to win. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah true I hate the way they play lol


Return to “Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests