Coaching Changes

Hardwood chatter
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Coaching Changes

Postby deepcreek » April 20th, 2018, 7:46 am

Considering a Heritage team beat the state runner up for district title and purchase line beat McCort, your evaluation of CH being heritage level may be a compliment and not a put down as you intended

• Advertisement
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Manfred » April 20th, 2018, 8:18 am

Safetyblitz wrote:
CrazyTrain wrote:
IHeartFootball2 wrote:Sounds like another disgruntled parent with an ax to grind against a coach. He’s had some good years & they don’t have the players right now. As other stated they LHAC was loaded this year with really good teams. Public Schools go through cycles. It is what it is.

Hell yeah I’m disgruntled, but no ax to grind here. Parents have been trying for a couple years now to get rid of him. The program is dying if you want to call it a program. Each year less and less kids want to participate. Like Tiger said, kids in the stands should be on the court contributing. Heck, he had to ask kids to come out this year just to have kids fill spots on the bench. Not much you can do about it but vent your frustrations, because the CH administration and school board have a blind eye to what’s going on concerning everything with him. dang right I’m disgruntled!!!

CH isn't to far from ebensburg!!? I wonder if that's the rumor people are talking about ?!! Ch did steal Vescovi from the Catholic school system if I remember correctly !!!

Which one?  I'm familiar with the V family, and there must've been a half dozen over the years.  Now they're all grown.  Isaac was the last.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

Safetyblitz
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Safetyblitz » April 20th, 2018, 10:53 am

Manfred wrote:
Safetyblitz wrote:
CrazyTrain wrote:Hell yeah I’m disgruntled, but no ax to grind here. Parents have been trying for a couple years now to get rid of him. The program is dying if you want to call it a program. Each year less and less kids want to participate. Like Tiger said, kids in the stands should be on the court contributing. Heck, he had to ask kids to come out this year just to have kids fill spots on the bench. Not much you can do about it but vent your frustrations, because the CH administration and school board have a blind eye to what’s going on concerning everything with him. dang right I’m disgruntled!!!

CH isn't to far from ebensburg!!? I wonder if that's the rumor people are talking about ?!! Ch did steal Vescovi from the Catholic school system if I remember correctly !!!

Which one?  I'm familiar with the V family, and there must've been a half dozen over the years.  Now they're all grown.  Isaac was the last.

I believe they all went to St. Benedict in carrolltown if I'm not mistaken. 

Tigersharks
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Tigersharks » April 20th, 2018, 11:09 am

Who else you think may either sit or walk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safetyblitz
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Safetyblitz » April 20th, 2018, 3:20 pm

deepcreek wrote:Considering a Heritage team beat the state runner up for district title and purchase line beat McCort, your evaluation of CH being heritage level may be a compliment and not a put down as you intended

So the heritage conference is a better basketball conference then the lhac is what your saying?

Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Postby Crimson's Ghost » April 20th, 2018, 3:23 pm

I think McCort beat eventual Heritage champ Ligonier early in the season by 25 or so. 

I think all that says is Purchase Line and Ligonier would have fit right in the mix with the top 7 LHAC teams, but again the LHAC has been a bear the past two seasons.  Battles every night. 

deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby deepcreek » April 20th, 2018, 3:46 pm

Ligonier was the district champ in AAA and Purchase Line did beat a top tier LHAC team to reach the district finals.  This Heritage being bad theme is just wrong.   Cambria Height would not all of a sudden go 20-4 in the Heritage,  

Tigersharks
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Tigersharks » April 20th, 2018, 3:59 pm

deepcreek wrote:Ligonier was the district champ in AAA and Purchase Line did beat a top tier LHAC team to reach the district finals.  This Heritage being bad theme is just wrong.   Cambria Height would not all of a sudden go 20-4 in the Heritage,  

They might not go 20-4 but they would have definitely been a playoff team. They have talent but coaching seems to be holding them back.

dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby dadw/2sons » April 20th, 2018, 10:15 pm

Chestnut Ridge basketball opening is in the Gazette today (Friday).

Tigersharks
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Tigersharks » April 23rd, 2018, 9:12 pm

dadw/2sons wrote:Chestnut Ridge basketball opening is in the Gazette today (Friday).

I heard he left because the coach didn’t want to come to the LHAC. Don’t know how true that is...

Return to “Basketball”