The name says it all!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Robert Kraft is awesome

Postby konjo78 » February 8th, 2017, 12:45 pm

footballguy99 wrote:
konjo78 wrote:http://imgur.com/VpoO6y1

Idk what you look at. Drew a line and contact is taking place past the 1 yard line. Pretty simple there

Are you kidding me?????  That is a screen pass, thrown behind the line of scrimmage.  You can block 40 yards downfield if you want.  Man, I can't take your posts.

Actually no you cant... thats called OFFENSIVE pass interference. Read the rules that are posted here. As much as CCdevil tried he actually allowed me to use those rules to prove himself wrong. 

• Advertisement
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Postby Crimson's Ghost » February 8th, 2017, 12:55 pm

What's the end game here?  What are we arguing?  New England won, right? 

theoneandonly
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby theoneandonly » February 8th, 2017, 12:57 pm

I think we are arguing that Konjo is a moron. But I've been wrong before.

konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » February 8th, 2017, 12:59 pm

Trying to argue points that are wrong. Its no fun being called a moron when you actually the one calling out correct information.

footballguy99
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby footballguy99 » February 8th, 2017, 1:20 pm

You can initiate the block 1 yard downfield on a play behind the line of scrimmage. You can then drive the man the whole to the other endzone. You don't have to stop blocking him once you are engaged. Those guys are within a yard of the blue line anyway.

Everyone always argues with you and you never back down even when you are 100% incorrect.

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby CCDevil2012 » February 8th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Guys, he's right! His crooked line that starts behind the 1 yard line proves it!

abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby abpk2903 » February 9th, 2017, 11:11 am

Do not like the Patriots organization.  I think they've got caught with their hand in the cookie jar a few too many times during the Belichick/Brady tenure for me to continually give them the benefit of doubt.  At the same time, this team continues reinvent ways to win.  They don't win the same way each week which makes them nearly impossible to beat.  White will beat you one week, Edleman the next, Hogan the next, Blount the next, Amendola the next, Lewis the next, and so on.  Belichick is the best coach ever at finding your one or two deficiencies and attacking them all game long.
The officials were above average throughout the game.  Some calls were missed but complexity of the football rulebook makes a perfect game impossible.  Neither team had a distinct advantage due to officiating.
You have to play the Patriots differently to win.  How many times have I seen the same song and dance?  The Patriots scout better than anyone.  They are willing to play differently every single week to win.  Too many times I think football coaches are arrogant and think they are going to beat the Patriots "playing our way."  Look at their trip to the super bowl.  The Texans tried to beat them with running the ball and pass rush.  They rattled Brady a little and stayed close but the Pats knew they couldn't make enough big plays to ultimately outscore them.  The Steelers tried their zone defense and Belichick and Brady knew exactly where to send their receivers to expose the seems and holes.  Finally, the Falcons play defense extremely fast but they were relying on a 37 year old pass rusher and little depth up front.  Well the Patriots knew if they could just keep them on the field all night, eventually they wouldn't play quite as fast and they would have their way with them.

say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby say_oww » February 10th, 2017, 11:18 am

But again if Dan Quinn orders three straight runs after the Julio Jones catch, the Falcons burn clock, kick a field goal, and go up by 11 points.  Game Over.

Return to “College and Professional Sports”