Whos your 4 college football playoff teams?

The name says it all!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Whos your 4 college football playoff teams?

Postby konjo78 » January 4th, 2018, 1:30 pm

I agree 100%. Every teams wants to be given to play for the their oppurtunity to make top 4 or get a chance to play for a national championship.

• Advertisement
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby DragonsDoExist » January 9th, 2018, 12:21 am

Well whether u agreed with who was in the game or not one thing is for certain...that was a heck of a game!!! Hurts gonna transfer. This Tua's team going forward. 2 pretty dang good freshman QBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » January 9th, 2018, 1:07 am

I am interested to see how viewership numbers were for this game. I am sad i missed it, got my movie pass card today and wanted to use it to verify it works, but it was definitely an entertaining ending at least.

Colonel Mustard
Junior
Junior

Postby Colonel Mustard » January 9th, 2018, 8:11 am

With the cheap-shots, late hits, head shots, Saban's sour puss, favoritism from the committee and the refs, is there a more unlikable team than Alabama right now?

I'll take James Franklin and his big head over these guys any day.

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » January 9th, 2018, 8:19 am

Well and it's like the Patriots. Yes, it's an accomplishment that they're that good, but people get sick of the same team winning. Especially when they're automatic bids from a committee. 
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » January 9th, 2018, 8:34 am

I didn't see the game. Just finished the highlights, talk about a load of crap. Offsides???? Half of Alabama moved before the snap. Don't get me started on the facemask. You have a bunch of refs, replay, and every single camera yet you still get it wrong. Rigged.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby DragonsDoExist » January 9th, 2018, 11:38 am

So much for nobody wanting to see an all SEC final. Big time ratings win for ESPN. Champ game up 9% from last year. The 2nd highest rated event on record for ESPN. The 3 game playoff was up 18% and the New Years 6 as a whole were up 5%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » January 9th, 2018, 12:02 pm

Just saw thw highlights and have to agree with mustard and hank, that was a joke of a game.... Officiating score for that big 10 crew is a clear F

woninthetrenches
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby woninthetrenches » January 9th, 2018, 12:51 pm

This was not a great game or even a good game. It had a great finish but that was it. Officiating was bad, until the 4th qtr the offense for both teams was bad. Coaching wasn't all that great for Georgia in the second half. Alabama made a big move by changing qbs. If you take away the 80 yard pass from Georgia they did nothing in the second half. They had the wrong running back on the field most of the game, didn't let their qb throw the ball for 2 straight series. They tried not to lose the game instead of trying to win it. The outcome of the playoffs does not change weather or not Alabama should have been in the playoffs. Huge move from Saben, I give him respect for it.

Justafanwholovessports
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Justafanwholovessports » January 11th, 2018, 4:42 am

I'm new to this and find the conversations interesting, insightful, and thought provoking. I have to admit that i find pulling the QB somewhat hypocritical. We hear these coaches talking about loyalty, commitment, and a host of other coach speak. Yet, after someone who has gone 25-2 for you and I'm sure laid his body out there for you and your mutimillion dollar salary, you decide I'm no longer worthy of my own redemption in the national championship. I know that the young man did learn some painful and real life lessons from this leader. I only ask what type of message does this send to young athletes and coaches. That young man should be free today to transfer and play without sitting a year. Yet, we have coaches not honoring contracts and moving on without any professional impediment on their careers.

Return to “College and Professional Sports”