Penn State vs OSU -- Wrestling

The name says it all!
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Penn State vs OSU -- Wrestling

Postby Bedrock » January 31st, 2018, 7:16 am

Curious as to what the thoughts are for the meet with Nolf out.  Any predictions?

I hope I am wrong, but I am going 23-16 OSU.

• Advertisement
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Penn State vs OSU -- Wrestling

Postby Manfred » January 31st, 2018, 9:19 am

Retherford is bumping up, and Cael is burning a redshirt for 149. Last name V something.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

PAMDGrappler
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby PAMDGrappler » January 31st, 2018, 9:30 am

Verkleeren?  It'll be interesting to see if that happens because Cael just said this past weekend that he is not burning any redshirts.  I assumed that they would go with Gardner at 57 or Pipher dropping from 65.  Rumor has it that Cortez is back practicing so you could see Lee/Cortez at 41 and 49 and Zane bumping.  A lot of drama leading up to the match of the year!

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Manfred » January 31st, 2018, 11:03 am

PAMDGrappler wrote:Verkleeren?  It'll be interesting to see if that happens because Cael just said this past weekend that he is not burning any redshirts.  I assumed that they would go with Gardner at 57 or Pipher dropping from 65.  Rumor has it that Cortez is back practicing so you could see Lee/Cortez at 41 and 49 and Zane bumping.  A lot of drama leading up to the match of the year!

Yes, Verkleeren.  My info was passed to me by a long time PSU season ticket holder who has some 'inside' contacts, lol.  Will be interesting to watch it play out.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby crfball » January 31st, 2018, 2:05 pm

If they expect Nolf back for nationals I can't think they'd burn a redshirt just for one dual. But then again Cael could know Nolf is out the year and is just saying he'll be back for nationals. If they pull the shirt off Verk I'd say Nolf is done.

Return to “College and Professional Sports”