Saturday Scoreboard 11/4

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
stangin80
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Saturday Scoreboard 11/4

Postby stangin80 » November 5th, 2017, 12:19 am

Enzo, you better hope the well doesn't run dry in the Valley anytime soon..these guys are going to run a clinic on you

• Advertisement
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » November 5th, 2017, 1:00 am

Out of curiosity did the heritage beat any non heritage teams in the first round of playoffs?

BlueYonder
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby BlueYonder » November 5th, 2017, 8:28 am

stangin80 wrote:Enzo, you better hope the well doesn't run dry in the Valley anytime soon..these guys are going to run a clinic on you

I agree - he'll deserve it.  If - as you say - the well runs dry in the valley, please direct all such inquiries directly to Enzo, not the entire LV fan base.  LV-Heights should be a good game.

MrAnonymous
Freshman
Freshman

Postby MrAnonymous » November 5th, 2017, 8:34 am

BlueYonder wrote:
stangin80 wrote:Enzo, you better hope the well doesn't run dry in the Valley anytime soon..these guys are going to run a clinic on you

I agree - he'll deserve it.  If - as you say - the well runs dry in the valley, please direct all such inquiries directly to Enzo, not the entire LV fan base.  LV-Heights should be a good game.

LV is definitely going to have their hands full. It’ll take a great performance by either team. I agree, it should be an awesome game. 

BlueYonder
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby BlueYonder » November 5th, 2017, 8:39 am

konjo78 wrote:Out of curiosity did the heritage beat any non heritage teams in the first round of playoffs?

The Heritage was 0-1 in games this week out of the conference.  PM lost to CK.  LV and NC will play non-conf games this week.  HC plays PL.

Aiks19
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Aiks19 » November 5th, 2017, 10:10 am

ICC bad weekend? I think the Mount Union and Southern results were to be expected. Most thought Bellwood would win a close one. They lost a close one . Claysburg won big vs a Heritage team, Northern beat a WestPac team. Yes 0-3 against the best conference in the district and 2-0 vs the other 2 small school conferences.

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby CCDevil2012 » November 5th, 2017, 10:50 am

EnzoLigoniere wrote:
Husker33 wrote:From what I understood Mt. Union is missing several lineman due to injury and Southern Huntingdon doesn't have their top RB due to broken foot.   Not that any of those things would have changed the outcome of those games but it can mess with the confidence of those teams going into a game.  One bad thing happens with your best players on the field, teams can weather it but when your top guys aren't out there it can have a snowball effect on a team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What team does not have injuries at this point?  LV missing 2 lineman and starting CB/WR.  Still going to win AA , oh and they play alot of A teams too.  

So if you're missing Tutino, Daugherty, or Caldwell or even 2 of these players, this would have no effect on your success in district or state playoffs?

EnzoLigoniere
Junior
Junior

Postby EnzoLigoniere » November 5th, 2017, 11:04 am

CCDevil2012 wrote:
EnzoLigoniere wrote:
Husker33 wrote:From what I understood Mt. Union is missing several lineman due to injury and Southern Huntingdon doesn't have their top RB due to broken foot.   Not that any of those things would have changed the outcome of those games but it can mess with the confidence of those teams going into a game.  One bad thing happens with your best players on the field, teams can weather it but when your top guys aren't out there it can have a snowball effect on a team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What team does not have injuries at this point?  LV missing 2 lineman and starting CB/WR.  Still going to win AA , oh and they play alot of A teams too.  

So if you're missing Tutino, Daugherty, or Caldwell or even 2 of these players, this would have no effect on your success in district or state playoffs?

So did you read that LV is down two starting lineman and a starting corner/DB, that is 3 players.  Did they lose no.  Did anyone complain no.  Did the next player step up, yes.

EnzoLigoniere
Junior
Junior

Postby EnzoLigoniere » November 5th, 2017, 11:06 am

Respect the CH, great win. They have a solid program. But again will have no answer for LV speed. Didn't we have this discussion last year?

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby CCDevil2012 » November 5th, 2017, 11:13 am

Injuries yes, key injuries? Debateable. Some players are replaceable, others are not. And to say that it will not make a difference is just arrogant.

Return to “Football”