Friday Scoreboard 11/10

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Friday Scoreboard 11/10

Postby 12HankQB » November 11th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Yes they played some good teams, but I meant they haven't had to deal with a close one or being behind. It helps to have at least one game like that before you hit playoffs

If only closed minds came with closed mouths

• Advertisement
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Friday Scoreboard 11/10

Postby konjo78 » November 11th, 2017, 2:50 pm

sasquatch260 wrote:I was replying to Hank when he said, "I just wish they had more adversity". My statement was to show that 5 of the teams they played were respectable adversaries.

But who am I to argue with someone who's held the prestigious position of high honors? I suppose I'll have to concede.

You also made comments about some of those teams compared to others. You said PL was the same level as Berlin, which is absurd. The only team who would win vs berlin was LV and maybe HC. 
As for the comment on my "education", I didn't take kindly to being called a PM grag negatively in terms of my education.
While I am okay if people want to call me by my first name or state who I work for I do find it very creepy that people on this site find the need give that information out on this site. Ive been on here for over 5 years now and I personally would never put any information about another user out like that without their permission. Not sure how the mods feel about it but its whatever :) 
We are all here to just enjoy a bunch of boards to discuss things, mostly dealing with western PA sports.

Return to “Football”