Saturday Scoreboard 11/11

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Saturday Scoreboard 11/11

Postby El-Moldo » November 12th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Just wondering. Do players have spare mouthguards? If yours breaks or is lost, can you wear one from another player sitting on the bench?

• Advertisement
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Aiks19 » November 12th, 2017, 8:23 pm

El-Moldo wrote:Just wondering. Do players have spare mouthguards? If yours breaks or is lost, can you wear one from another player sitting on the bench?

My son got his ripped out of his mouth. Yes you read it right. But anyway, they had spare ones there.

JTMcMahonLV
Freshman
Freshman

Postby JTMcMahonLV » November 12th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Aiks19 wrote:
El-Moldo wrote:Just wondering. Do players have spare mouthguards? If yours breaks or is lost, can you wear one from another player sitting on the bench?

My son got his ripped out of his mouth. Yes you read it right. But anyway, they had spare ones there.

How did he get his mouth piece ripped out of his mouth?

Steve92
Junior
Junior

Postby Steve92 » November 12th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Blueandwhitefan wrote:
upnorth wrote:Juniata Valley 19
Northern Cambria 14
Final

Ok. I just got a text from a NC fan that is really hard to believe. If anyone was at the game, please please tell me this isn't so. A JV player was ejected from the game. That player exchanged his jersey with another payer and finished the game. This is too obsurd to be true. Anyone see this?

I did read that two JV players were ejected and won't be eligible this weekend.  What a letdown to the team with BG on deck. 

Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Aiks19 » November 12th, 2017, 8:43 pm

JTMcMahonLV wrote:
Aiks19 wrote:

How did he get his mouth piece ripped out of his mouth?

Lol! Good question. In the pile, a kid reached into his face mask and ripped it out! It was attached to the face mask. I'm guessing it got pulled from the part that goes to the mask. Ripped out of his mouth and off of his face mask. 

Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Aiks19 » November 12th, 2017, 8:44 pm

Of course this player played for the dirtiest team I have ever seen. In football and basketball.

knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby knowitall » November 12th, 2017, 8:44 pm

I wouldn’t expect JV players to be getting much playing time this time of year.

Bada bing!

Awdhaemel
Junior
Junior

Postby Awdhaemel » November 12th, 2017, 9:07 pm

Steve92 wrote:
Blueandwhitefan wrote:
Northern Cambria 14
Final

Ok. I just got a text from a NC fan that is really hard to believe. If anyone was at the game, please please tell me this isn't so. A JV player was ejected from the game. That player exchanged his jersey with another payer and finished the game. This is too obsurd to be true. Anyone see this?

I did read that two JV players were ejected and won't be eligible this weekend.  What a letdown to the team with BG on deck. 

I was at game,  #74 was thrown out first,  #3, had to put #68 on so he could play offensive line, that's all I saw,  left before second kid was ejected, and that was at 3 minute mark.  Believe it was anther  lineman ejected.

DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby DragonsDoExist » November 12th, 2017, 9:43 pm

Just had that happen last night. Our trainer has a few spares in her equipment bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby CCDevil2012 » November 13th, 2017, 10:40 am

Steve92 wrote:
Blueandwhitefan wrote:
Northern Cambria 14
Final

Lucky for JV, all single A school's around have access to multiple 300lb lineman and maybe someone will move into their school district this week. (According to your theory that BG is the same as a Juniata Valley or Williamsburg demographically)

Return to “Football”