Big Ben after todays lost: "Maybe I don't have it anymore."

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Big Ben after todays lost: "Maybe I don't have it anymore."

Postby konjo78 » October 10th, 2017, 9:15 pm

I always believe in sports you need to have extreme confidence in yourself. He said he is one of the best ever and maybe he is or isnt but if you stop believing in yourself thats when you will perform your worst

• Advertisement
Chevytrucks75
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Chevytrucks75 » October 11th, 2017, 6:19 am

they have a terrible coach that just talks a lot and doesn't say a dang thing, talent like that on a bill cowher team would probably have a couple more rings maybe some of those clowns should go talk to some old steeler players about what's it's like to be a hard nosed Pittsburgh steeler not a prima Dona show boat circus clown!

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » October 11th, 2017, 8:19 am

Chevytrucks75 wrote:they have a terrible coach that just talks a lot and doesn't say a dang thing, talent like that on a bill cowher team would probably have a couple more rings maybe some of those clowns should go talk to some old steeler players about what's it's like to be a hard nosed Pittsburgh steeler not a prima Dona show boat circus clown!

We're not gonna talk about that at this time. We'll talk about that at the appropriate time. Today we're gonna concentrate on foosball. We'll move forward progressively as a group to achieve major chunkability on the field......I lost confidence in him after he was standing well onto the field during a Ravens kickoff return.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby knowitall » October 11th, 2017, 8:26 am

Chevytrucks75 wrote:they have a terrible coach that just talks a lot and doesn't say a dang thing, talent like that on a bill cowher team would probably have a couple more rings maybe some of those clowns should go talk to some old steeler players about what's it's like to be a hard nosed Pittsburgh steeler not a prima Dona show boat circus clown!

Bill Cowher had talent.  He won one title in how many years?  He is the most overrated, overblown coach in the history of Pittsburgh sports. 

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » October 11th, 2017, 8:38 am

knowitall wrote:

Bill Cowher had talent.  He won one title in how many years?  He is the most overrated, overblown coach in the history of Pittsburgh sports. 

Those teams at least had grit and toughness. The Steelers D has been getting softer and softer since Cowher's players began retiring. I'd rather sell off this offense to get back to some nose bleed butt whooping defense that was always the talk of the town. Cowher wasn't the most winning coach. Tomlin's winning percentage is better. People just liked the persona and attitude Cowher brought. If you did something wrong, he was gonna let you know about it in a big way. and the CHINNNN

Chevytrucks75
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Chevytrucks75 » October 11th, 2017, 9:16 am

Tomlin may have won a ring but that was cowhers team and that showed with the toughness tomlin had no discipline instilled on this team just look at the afc championship game last year they looked like a bunch of kids playing a college team, guys getting paid that kind of money should produce each and every week, Ben probably doesn't have it anymore but the organization hasent went out and tried to find a true replacement for him. The NFL is about the same as watching Vince McMahons WWE wrestling it's pretty much entertainment not a sport they wana dance and carry on when they score or get a first down maybe have some class and act like you have been there before and just do your job. If the everyday joe acted like a moron at work like that they would get canned. The steelers need to send tomlin packing and find a coach that has a pair!

knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby knowitall » October 11th, 2017, 9:26 am

Mike Tomlin won with his team.  They were not Bill Cowher's players.  BILL COWHER DID NOT HAVE HIS OWN PLAYERS AND IF HE DID HE WON JUST ONE TITLE WITH THEM.  That nonsense is so old.  Cowher was no better with the discipline either.  If you don't like watching young black players having fun playing a sport there is always single A mostly lilywhite high school football to keep you entertained.  Now get off of my lawn.

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » October 11th, 2017, 9:56 am

knowitall wrote:Mike Tomlin won with his team.  They were not Bill Cowher's players.  BILL COWHER DID NOT HAVE HIS OWN PLAYERS AND IF HE DID HE WON JUST ONE TITLE WITH THEM.  That nonsense is so old.  Cowher was no better with the discipline either.  If you don't like watching young black players having fun playing a sport there is always single A mostly lilywhite high school football to keep you entertained.  Now get off of my lawn.

Yes, we're now all racist because we don't like how they're acting. Well I don't like Johnny Football, Bryce Harper, Ryan Leaf, Jeff Reed, Baker Mayfield, Philip Rivers, Jay Cutler. That's just a garbage statement to make. I don't care what they do after they score, as long as it doesn't hurt the team. A penalty, or throwing a tantrum does not help the team at all

knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby knowitall » October 11th, 2017, 10:07 am

IF THE HOOD FITS...

Of course it is possible you're just a grumpy old man.

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » October 11th, 2017, 10:17 am

knowitall wrote:IF THE HOOD FITS...

Of course it is possible you're just a grumpy old man.

Right....I'm allowed to not like the way Johnny Football acts, but if it's AB then it's racist...the double standard. I'm just the type of guy that hands the ball to the ref, gets back to the huddle to do it again. Celebrate after the game. If you do celebrate during the game, just make sure it's within the rules and not being penalized. A delay of game for extra long celebration can be enough to cost you a game. Instead of freaking out, get back together to figure out how to do better next possession. Keep moving forward, not backwards. Ben and AB are both at fault. Didn't handle this correctly. You know why Tom Brady is so good? All he cares about is winning, everything else just gets in the way.

I'll be 27 in 2 weeks FYI

Return to “Football”