Big Ben after todays lost: "Maybe I don't have it anymore."

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Big Ben after todays lost: "Maybe I don't have it anymore."

Postby 12HankQB » October 11th, 2017, 2:47 pm

knowitall wrote:What do fans do when their team scores a touchdown?  Merely sit there? 

No, and I'm fine with the players celebrating. Just do it in a way where you won't be flagged or possible suspension (worst case). I also think they can do better than rolling dice...the AB awkward prom dance would be great live.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths

• Advertisement
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby 223113 » October 11th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Personally, I don't mind celebrations after a TD, a Long FG, a Blocked FG, an INT in the end zone, those kinds of plays. It is a game that is played with a lot of emotion.
What wearies me, are the celebrations after a tackle for a 1 yd loss, on 2nd down, at midfield, in the 1st Qrtr. Or, the FB dive for 2 yds, for a 1st down, in the 2nd Qrtr. Or, the 3yd catch for a 1st down in the 4th Qrtr, and his team is losing by 35,...really?...are you picking up what I'm laying down?
I groan when I see that, "Just get back in the huddle."
Really watch this weekend. There's someone celebrating on 1 side of the ball, on almost every play...

Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Blueandwhitefan » October 11th, 2017, 9:01 pm

223113 wrote:Personally, I don't mind celebrations after a TD, a Long FG, a Blocked FG, an INT in the end zone, those kinds of plays. It is a game that is played with a lot of emotion.
What wearies me, are the celebrations after a tackle for a 1 yd loss, on 2nd down, at midfield, in the 1st Qrtr. Or, the FB dive for 2 yds, for a 1st down, in the 2nd Qrtr. Or, the 3yd catch for a 1st down in the 4th Qrtr, and his team is losing by 35,...really?...are you picking up what I'm laying down?
I groan when I see that, "Just get back in the huddle."
Really watch this weekend. There's someone celebrating on 1 side of the ball, on almost every play...

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Your only young once but you can be immature forever!!!

Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Wrasslerfan » October 11th, 2017, 10:51 pm

ben saying hes the best ever i disagree
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable

EaglealumsGhost
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby EaglealumsGhost » October 12th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Honestly I think both statements were sarcasm. But proves frustration. Which I think started with the distractions from the 3 clowns known as the “B’s” last year. Ben has his issues but he’s a team first guy. And I think he knows he’s not getting another ring the way things are now. There needs to be adjustments in player focus or they need to make a few changes before it comes completely off the rails.

konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » October 15th, 2017, 7:19 pm

This weekend it looked like they treated as a wake up call. Huge, huge win At kansas city

DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby DragonsDoExist » October 15th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Big win! Defense played really well and Bell was rolling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

BlueYonder
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby BlueYonder » October 15th, 2017, 8:52 pm

My three takeaways from the Steelers game - other than the obvious that Bell and the O-line came up big.  First - Bell's catch for the Fourth quarter TD was one of the best catches I have seen in a long time.  Second, the offense is still having problems finishing drives with TDs.  They dominated the game but still only had one TD until Bell's catch.  Third, 92 needs to get some snaps most weeks.  If they want to give him a couple weeks off to get him to January, fine, but he needs to be a big part of the D.  He makes BIG plays.  He had a sack to basically seal the game and he also had a couple pressures earlier.  He's 39 and he isn't going to do that all day, every week, but he needs to get snaps.  One of my all time favorite Steelers.   He doesn't listen to people who say he can't do something.

Return to “Football”