Postby tubmill » November 10th, 2017, 9:28 pm

Thanks JJones!

• Advertisement
EnzoLigoniere
Junior
Junior

Re: HERITAGE WEEK 12

Postby EnzoLigoniere » November 10th, 2017, 9:30 pm

12HankQB wrote:Lol, this is why people don't like you. When LV hits bottom and it will happen eventually, people are going to want to put your face in the mud. Stay classy.

Hey this is not the Westpac forum and how did Berlin make out anyway?  Blown out, yep figured.
I would say that once the kickoff happened , CH no longer had a chance in their game against LV.   Maybe watch some film and cover Daughtery when he is at receiver.   Can't wait for Mccort next week.

upnorth
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby upnorth » November 10th, 2017, 10:03 pm

EnzoLigoniere wrote:
12HankQB wrote:Lol, this is why people don't like you. When LV hits bottom and it will happen eventually, people are going to want to put your face in the mud. Stay classy.

Hey this is not the Westpac forum and how did Berlin make out anyway?  Blown out, yep figured.
I would say that once the kickoff happened , CH no longer had a chance in their game against LV.   Maybe watch some film and cover Daughtery when he is at receiver.   Can't wait for Mccort next week.

It could very well be Westmont next week.

EnzoLigoniere
Junior
Junior

Postby EnzoLigoniere » November 10th, 2017, 10:07 pm

Let's be honest, "it doesn't matter, who it is next week"

LV is going to bring their game regardless of opponent.

BlueYonder
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby BlueYonder » November 10th, 2017, 10:32 pm

tubmill wrote:Thanks for the kind words konjo78. I always enjoy your insight on local high school football, especially the Heritage Conference.There is one thing that I can’t stand is arrogance. I watched the Laurel Valley program for many years. Coach Page not only taught his squads to win, but to do it with humility. When they lost, they did so with dignity. The young men on those squads made our local community something to be proud of. Now some of them slipped through the cracks, but that is understandable. I am good friends with two officials. One of them played for PM and the other played for Blairsville. They both have commented that they loved doing Laurel Valley games, because of the good behavior of the Ram players. Now Ligonier Valley Rams are in rarified air. They have never experienced the success that they are enjoying. I trust that the team and our community will not only enjoy the success, but do it with humility. I do want to state that all of this success has accomplished a remarkable feat. You all may know that there was a bitter feud between the north and south in the Ligonier Valley School District, beginning in 1967 when the two districts became one while still maintaining 2 high schools. The football team has brought the communities and students from both ends together! Here’s to another LV victory tonight and let’s do it with class. Let’s be good hosts to the Highlanders and their fans. We Are...LV!

Nice post Tubmill.  Your point about winning with humility is spot on.  I also agree with your point about the entire valley being behind this team.  It's great.  As far as the game went tonight, I was wrong as I thought CH would be able to move the ball more consistently than they did tonight against the Rams.  The Rams defense played very well stopping the run.  Also, Daugherty and Tutino each had monster games - even for them.

konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » November 10th, 2017, 10:39 pm

EnzoLigoniere wrote:

Sadly Tubmill not everyone can take your lead

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » November 10th, 2017, 11:13 pm

:ymapplause:
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

upnorth
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby upnorth » November 10th, 2017, 11:29 pm

EnzoLigoniere wrote:Let's be honest, "it doesn't matter, who it is next week"

LV is going to bring their game regardless of opponent.

I never said that it would matter.  I fully expect the Rams to roll through the district, I'm just not sold that they'll be playing against McCort next week.

konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » November 10th, 2017, 11:29 pm

Im actually not a penns manor grad. Was forced to move with my parents my senior year. I am a graduate of Kamiakin high school though. I must admit their academic standards were much higher than penns manor but thats beside the point.

I was a honor student at both and graduated college with honors. Guess I did pretty well?

EnzoLigoniere
Junior
Junior

Postby EnzoLigoniere » November 10th, 2017, 11:35 pm

konjo78 wrote:
EnzoLigoniere wrote:

Sadly Tubmill not everyone can take your lead

People talking all week about how CH would give LV a game, second year in a row, blowout city, and we graduated overall and defensive players of the year from last season.   Good job on your schoolwork by the way.   

Return to “Football”