D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 2937
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 142

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby DragonsDoExist » November 9th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Cunningham was a beast, that was a great championship game with them and Richland.


He was such a good high school football player. Great leader and good kid too. Very Johnny Manziel like on the field from his size, style of play and jersey #. Stat line was pretty impressive.

Passing: 1606 yards/21 TDs/5 INTs
Rushing: 1362 yards/8.4 ypc/12 TDs
Rec: 8 catches/185 yards/2 TDs
Defense: 74 tackles/4 INTs
KR: 34.5 average
PR: 17.9 average
2 return TDs

Crazy thing is he wasn't even the leading scorer on that team. Bradi Moore had 34 TDs on over 1000 rushing and another 750+ receiving.

The year prior they were the favorite and were upset at home by Forest Hills 21-7 in the opening round.

Good stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You play to win the game!!!

  • Advertisement
User avatar
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 870
Joined: February 5th, 2014, 9:34 am
Reputation: 104

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby TAHS92Alum » November 9th, 2017, 3:10 pm

i was just saying that i remember that game well. I can't believe Baker run a fake punt, in the district final, in the 1st quarter, inside his own 20. But it worked

PS it was legal unlike Fridays
-BIRDS OF PREY-

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 2937
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 142

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby DragonsDoExist » November 9th, 2017, 3:16 pm

TAHS92Alum wrote:i was just saying that i remember that game well. I can't believe Baker run a fake punt, in the district final, in the 1st quarter, inside his own 20. But it worked

PS it was legal unlike Fridays


Friday's? I don't know what u mean.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 2937
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 142

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby DragonsDoExist » November 9th, 2017, 3:20 pm

TAHS92Alum wrote:i was just saying that i remember that game well. I can't believe Baker run a fake punt, in the district final, in the 1st quarter, inside his own 20. But it worked

PS it was legal unlike Fridays


I know what u mean though. When Moore took off I think the entire stands was like what is he doi......yeah way to go great call. Lol. Knew we were going to have to pull out all the stops to beat that Richland squad. They were very good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

Clemsonpsufan
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 19
Joined: September 12th, 2017, 8:07 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby Clemsonpsufan » November 9th, 2017, 7:33 pm

lilIndian91 wrote:
Clemsonpsufan wrote:I'll take forest hills in this one.....35-7

Oh my I think that's a stretch. Not saying it can't turn out that way but I don't think you really know Central all that well. I would think more of a 1 score game either side could come out on top but I'll go with the home team in this one.

I've seen central play and know enough to give that score ...if I'm wrong I'm wrong but either way I'm still taking forest hills in this one

VoiceOfReason00
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 18
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 2:13 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby VoiceOfReason00 » November 11th, 2017, 12:08 am

DragonsDoExist wrote:
Clemsonpsufan wrote:Must not have seen the tyrone/Central game this past week cuz central is the one that looked like the 6th seed not the 3rd seed tyrone wins that game if reciever catches ball wide open


I'll be the first to admit Central was not overly impressive last week. Possibly had something to do with playing a rival for a second time. Central kept things pretty close to the vest and just counted on making more big plays which they did. They will have to play much better to win this week. If they play like they did vs Huntingdon they can walk away with a win. I think winner of this one beats Huntingdon next week. Central's front 7 will need to pressure Cecere in order to take some pressure off their DBs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your saying this is essentially the d6 Championship?  Not much respect for the Bearcats on here it seems.  I guess we will see next week.  Good luck

lgb87cape
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant
Posts: 202
Joined: May 19th, 2015, 9:08 am
Reputation: 28

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby lgb87cape » November 11th, 2017, 4:45 am

Throw all the stats out. Playoffs are a different atmosphere.  Central 20-FH- 9. 

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 2937
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 142

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby DragonsDoExist » November 11th, 2017, 5:01 am

VoiceOfReason00 wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote:
Clemsonpsufan wrote:Must not have seen the tyrone/Central game this past week cuz central is the one that looked like the 6th seed not the 3rd seed tyrone wins that game if reciever catches ball wide open


I'll be the first to admit Central was not overly impressive last week. Possibly had something to do with playing a rival for a second time. Central kept things pretty close to the vest and just counted on making more big plays which they did. They will have to play much better to win this week. If they play like they did vs Huntingdon they can walk away with a win. I think winner of this one beats Huntingdon next week. Central's front 7 will need to pressure Cecere in order to take some pressure off their DBs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your saying this is essentially the d6 Championship?  Not much respect for the Bearcats on here it seems.  I guess we will see next week.  Good luck


Not saying the Bearcats can't or won't win they've been playing great. I could very easily see Huntingdon beat either one of these teams by 2 scores. I was just saying my pick will come from the winner of this game more than likely. Dragons are definitely the dog in this one. Gonna have to get to the QB to protect the guys on the back end. Hope it's a good game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

Clemsonpsufan
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 19
Joined: September 12th, 2017, 8:07 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby Clemsonpsufan » November 11th, 2017, 10:36 pm

Good game tonight at forest hills

youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 1093
Joined: October 15th, 2008, 10:29 pm
Reputation: 122

Re: D6 AAA Semifinal Preview - Central @ Forest Hills

Postby youngbuck » November 11th, 2017, 10:43 pm

lgb87cape wrote:Throw all the stats out. Playoffs are a different atmosphere.  Central 20-FH- 9. 

You were right about FH getting a field goal, but what coverage was Central running at the end?


Return to “Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 16 guests