District 5 Games

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: District 5 Games

Postby 12HankQB » November 13th, 2017, 8:41 am

SportsFan96 wrote:Heard that it was a stinger and that he was immobilized as a precaution, but not 100% on that. I thought it looked worse, but if it was just a stinger that would be good news. I think even without Dull, CR will manage. He has only played in about  6 or 7 of the games this year, missing the others due to injury or baseball commitments. He is a great athlete and always a threat when he's on the field, but there is not a lot of difference when he is not on the field due to the overall athleticism of this year's Ridge team. 

Agreed, Ridge has so many interchangeable parts. It's ridiculous. Dillow and Hauck are the big two then the rest are all very very good and reliable.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths

• Advertisement
dragonfootball2001
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby dragonfootball2001 » November 14th, 2017, 2:33 pm

NBC is up against a tough opponent that has size, speed, and overall athleticism on them.  On the other hand, Coach Black deserves a lot of credit for building a good program in Loysburg, and the boys obviously love playing for him.  I see a huge upset at hand with that strong Panther defense that "wins championships."
In a near repeat of the Windber match, the NBC defense frustrates the Steelers.
NBC 16 Farrell 8

deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby deepcreek » November 14th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Farrell, something like 42 - 7

Return to “Football”