D6 AAA Championship

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Chevytrucks75
Freshman
Freshman

Re: D6 AAA Championship

Postby Chevytrucks75 » November 14th, 2017, 6:47 am

Huntingdon may have beaten bellefonte the second game of the season but I'm thinking bellefonte didnt have their qb I think it would be a way different game now. I think fh is more physical up front than huntingdon, I believe border was only held under a hundred yards once or twice this year and those two games huntingdon's line got out physicaled and I think fh can do that, just my opinion!

• Advertisement
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby deepcreek » November 14th, 2017, 7:06 am

4.47 right.   I am sure he is fast but this is a pet peeve of mine.  Like all the kids that throw 90+ in high school.   If he really does, then I assume Pitt or Penn State will be attending D6 finals to scout hin

CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby CCDevil2012 » November 14th, 2017, 8:02 am

Clemsonpsufan wrote:And again that was last year.....forest hills is a much better team this year ....long is a lot bigger and faster thus year he runs a 4.47.....dont know what price runs.....does he do track or baseball

Well I'm assuming this is hand time, the standard to add to this is .16 putting him at 4.63 which is probably about right. Most top players in the combine don't run low 4.4's. Regardless, I actually think Long had a worse track season this last spring, but he was 15 pounds or so heavier in strength. 

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Manfred » November 14th, 2017, 9:25 am

The FH lines both sides, are greatly improved from last year, but far from some of their best. The big drawback on defense, is the propensity for players to 'match up' in the open field, trying to stop runners by grabbing the jerseys and wrestling with them. Bad technique. This has been an ongoing peeve of mine for years.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

d6coach
Freshman
Freshman

Postby d6coach » November 14th, 2017, 10:13 am

Chevytrucks75 wrote:Huntingdon may have beaten bellefonte the second game of the season but I'm thinking bellefonte didnt have their qb I think it would be a way different game now. I think fh is more physical up front than huntingdon, I believe border was only held under a hundred yards once or twice this year and those two games huntingdon's line got out physicaled and I think fh can do that, just my opinion!

Dietrick was their QB vs Huntingdon. Bellefonte isnt playing them. Forest Hills is. 

Chevytrucks75
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Chevytrucks75 » November 14th, 2017, 10:59 am

Yea I know they are playing fh someone had mentioned they manhandled the D6AAAA champs earlier in the year just making some comments!

SwaggyJ23
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Postby SwaggyJ23 » November 14th, 2017, 11:19 am

Clemsonpsufan wrote:Price can't run with long 

Agree 100%. Price is more of a shifty player. Not saying he isn’t good either because he’s a great player

SwaggyJ23
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Postby SwaggyJ23 » November 14th, 2017, 11:20 am

Long can fly saw him run track the past couple years

EaglealumsGhost
Junior
Junior

Postby EaglealumsGhost » November 14th, 2017, 12:10 pm

Chevytrucks75 wrote:Huntingdon may have beaten bellefonte the second game of the season but I'm thinking bellefonte didnt have their qb I think it would be a way different game now. I think fh is more physical up front than huntingdon, I believe border was only held under a hundred yards once or twice this year and those two games huntingdon's line got out physicaled and I think fh can do that, just my opinion!

4x

Clemsonpsufan
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Clemsonpsufan » November 14th, 2017, 12:47 pm

CCDevil2012 wrote:
Clemsonpsufan wrote:And again that was last year.....forest hills is a much better team this year ....long is a lot bigger and faster thus year he runs a 4.47.....dont know what price runs.....does he do track or baseball

Well I'm assuming this is hand time, the standard to add to this is .16 putting him at 4.63 which is probably about right. Most top players in the combine don't run low 4.4's. Regardless, I actually think Long had a worse track season this last spring, but he was 15 pounds or so heavier in strength. 

Plus he pulled something early in the season at United invite....wasnt the same all season but still managed a 2nd in the 200 at district  a health long would've won it

Return to “Football”