New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 265
Joined: August 9th, 2016, 5:54 pm
Reputation: 98

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby DCor50 » November 20th, 2017, 6:08 am

Move to AAAA....they beat Johnstown every year in the regular season....they can beat for these District Championship too.



  • Advertisement
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 4326
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm
Reputation: 142

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby Manfred » November 20th, 2017, 8:39 am

Crushersports wrote:There's not one kid on the McCort roster who lives more than probably 15 minutes from the school. It's an urban area so of course you have several schools close by. But again, let's call a spade a spade here. Not all public school athletes originate from their current district.

I guarantee you if any kid left mccort and went to a public school no one would say anything about it.

Oh, but they did.  YOU look it up, won't have to go back very far.  Imil Britt left the hallowed halls of Osborne St. for a few blocks east, for whatever reason.  But hey, YOU "guarantee" that nothing would have been said about it.  That is just 1 instance.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

Realityhits02
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 21
Joined: November 8th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby Realityhits02 » November 20th, 2017, 8:51 am

Manfred wrote:
Crushersports wrote:There's not one kid on the McCort roster who lives more than probably 15 minutes from the school. It's an urban area so of course you have several schools close by. But again, let's call a spade a spade here. Not all public school athletes originate from their current district.

I guarantee you if any kid left mccort and went to a public school no one would say anything about it.

Oh, but they did.  YOU look it up, won't have to go back very far.  Imil Britt left the hallowed halls of Osborne St. for a few blocks east, for whatever reason.  But hey, YOU "guarantee" that nothing would have been said about it.  That is just 1 instance.

Maybe I didn’t search well, but I saw nothing negative about Britt leaving and going to Johnstown? No one up in arms about it? Which they shouldn’t be! Don’t we want all of these kids to do well wherever they are? But, I honestly may have missed what you are referring to 

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 4326
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm
Reputation: 142

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby Manfred » November 20th, 2017, 8:58 am

****THIS post was made in error.  Apology was extended.      YOU said it wouldn't have been mentioned or whatever.  Yet it WAS.  It was your "GUARANTEE" that someone had to point out was totally invalid.  Regardless of name or reason for leaving.
Last edited by Manfred on November 20th, 2017, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

Realityhits02
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 21
Joined: November 8th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby Realityhits02 » November 20th, 2017, 9:05 am

Manfred wrote:YOU said it wouldn't have been mentioned or whatever.  Yet it WAS.  It was your "GUARANTEE" that someone had to point out was totally invalid.  Regardless of name or reason for leaving.

Ummm....I said nothing...that was someone else’s post.  I was just curious if anyone said anything negative about it. But thanks for answering the question...

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 4326
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm
Reputation: 142

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby Manfred » November 20th, 2017, 9:44 am

Realityhits02 wrote:
Manfred wrote:YOU said it wouldn't have been mentioned or whatever.  Yet it WAS.  It was your "GUARANTEE" that someone had to point out was totally invalid.  Regardless of name or reason for leaving.

Ummm....I said nothing...that was someone else’s post.  I was just curious if anyone said anything negative about it. But thanks for answering the question...

My apology.  It wasn't you.  Glad to point out any inaccuracy.  Carry on.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

Realityhits02
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 21
Joined: November 8th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby Realityhits02 » November 20th, 2017, 9:45 am

Manfred wrote:
Realityhits02 wrote:
Manfred wrote:YOU said it wouldn't have been mentioned or whatever.  Yet it WAS.  It was your "GUARANTEE" that someone had to point out was totally invalid.  Regardless of name or reason for leaving.

Ummm....I said nothing...that was someone else’s post.  I was just curious if anyone said anything negative about it. But thanks for answering the question...

My apology.  It wasn't you.  Glad to point out any inaccuracy.  Carry on.

No apology needed but thank you.

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3073
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 175

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby DragonsDoExist » December 6th, 2017, 1:14 pm

Talk about playing up!

Kennedy Christian boys basketball is 1A based on the newest classification but announced today they will play 6A!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

Jjones
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 42
Joined: March 13th, 2017, 4:03 pm
Reputation: 19

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby Jjones » December 7th, 2017, 12:35 pm

Strange but impressive

User avatar
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 8619
Joined: June 24th, 2011, 10:43 am
Reputation: 466

Re: New PIAA Classification Ranges Posted

Postby Crimson's Ghost » December 7th, 2017, 12:53 pm

They have 2 high level division one juniors at the moment, I'm sure they'll compete next year.  


Return to “Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest