A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Birda
Senior
Senior

Re: RE: Re: Homer-Center vs. Jeannette

Postby Birda » December 9th, 2017, 2:17 pm

EnzoLigoniere wrote:
Birda wrote:
BTW, Ligonier beat Homer Center 35-6 in week 6.....that's how they did.....and Ligonier will blow them out Week 1 next year at Homer Center....you can count on it!

Aww, look at you, living vicariously through teenage boys.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

wow, how bad did LV beat your team that you cant let it go,    you asked how they did , got an answer and then go Sandusky on your comment back, sweet..  why dont you call Konjo and have a little gift exchange
I asked how they did. The correct answer was 20-23, on an epically stupid decision. I'm not sure why you brought up a game from two months ago.

And you're already trash talking next year? That's pretty sad.

• Advertisement
BlueYonder
Junior
Junior

Postby BlueYonder » December 9th, 2017, 2:41 pm

Birda wrote:
EnzoLigoniere wrote:
Birda wrote:

Aww, look at you, living vicariously through teenage boys.

wow, how bad did LV beat your team that you cant let it go,    you asked how they did , got an answer and then go Sandusky on your comment back, sweet..  why dont you call Konjo and have a little gift exchange

I asked how they did. The correct answer was 20-23, on an epically stupid decision. I'm not sure why you brought up a game from two months ago.

And you're already trash talking next year? That's pretty sad.

If you knew the correct answer, then why did you ask the question?

DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Homer-Center vs. Jeannette

Postby DCor50 » December 9th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Birda asked the same question the week before when HC beat Steelton Highspire. "How did Ligonier do?" He's just a sh*tbag, pushing people's buttons. Then when they respond, he acts like it was an innocent question. Get a life little man!

Birda
Senior
Senior

Postby Birda » December 9th, 2017, 3:15 pm

DCor50 wrote:Birda asked the same question the week before when HC beat Steelton Highspire. "How did Ligonier do?" He's just a sh*tbag, pushing people's buttons. Then when they respond, he acts like it was an innocent question. Get a life little man!
Nah, I just like football but will mock grown men who act like they're the ones making personal accomplishments. Why does it bother you so much?

Return to “Football”