Recruiting allegations at Osborne St. AC

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Lefteyelouie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Recruiting allegations at Osborne St. AC

Postby Lefteyelouie » May 18th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Is Mr Andrews disgruntled?  Yup, I would say most certainly.   Does that mean he is making up stories just to bring innocent people down?  I would say not likely.  I would guess just singing like a canary, figuring since they are sending me down the river, they can all go right along with me...  I believe the football rumors to be true as well as the wrestling rumors. 

• Advertisement
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Recruiting allegations at Osborne St. AC

Postby Crimson's Ghost » May 18th, 2018, 10:47 pm

Lefteyelouie wrote:Is Mr Andrews disgruntled?  Yup, I would say most certainly.   Does that mean he is making up stories just to bring innocent people down?  I would say not likely.  I would guess just singing like a canary, figuring since they are sending me down the river, they can all go right along with me...  I believe the football rumors to be true as well as the wrestling rumors. 

Maybe, but he might not know what he's talking about either. If the one football coach said it's a legal and he says it is illegal, I'd probably trust the guy that has been a school administrator for over a decade at two different schools than a volunteer assistant wrestling coach, but again that's just me.  

As I said, I didn't see anything that made me think "oh yeah, they definitely have something there". But in this day and age, people can take what they want from a story. Just look at WJAC's facebook page when they shared the story, I'm sure nobody watched the video or read the story. The just saw the words, "McCort" "recruiting" and "allegations" . and believed them to be true no matter what.  So, we'll see what comes of it.  

But as I've said a few times, it doesn't surprise me the whole thing is centered around wrestling. 

Return to “Football”