Playoff Rankings - Week 2

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3695
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 356

Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby DragonsDoExist » September 3rd, 2018, 10:13 pm

D6/9-AAAA (Top 4 Advance)
1. Bellefonte 200
1. Clearfield 190
3. Bradford 90
4. Juniata, Johnstown, DuBois 0

D6-AAA (Top 4 Advance)
1. Tyrone 210
2. Penn Cambria 200
3. Bald Eagle Area 190
4. Central Cambria 110
4. Forest Hills 110
6. Huntingdon 90
6. Westmont Hilltop 90
8. Central 80
9. Philipsburg 0

D6-AA (Top 8 Advance)
1. Ligonier Valley 200
1. West Branch 200
3. West Shamokin 190
3. Richland 190
5. Southern Huntingdon 180
6. Bellwood-Antis 100
7. Penns Valley 90
7. Bishop Carroll 90
9. Mount Union, Cambria Heights, Marion Center 0

D6-A (Top 12 Advance)
1. Northern Cambria 220
2. Portage 210
3. Bishop Guilfoyle 130
4. Juniata Valley 110
4. Conemaugh Valley 110
4. Saltsburg 110
7. Penns Manor 100
7. Claysburg-Kimmel 100
7. Homer Center 100
7. Glendale 100
7. United 100
12. Bishop McCort, Blacklick Valley, Blairsville, Ferndale, MV, Purchase Line, Williamsburg 0



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You play to win the game!!!

  • Advertisement
lgb87cape
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 348
Joined: May 19th, 2015, 9:08 am
Reputation: 55

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby lgb87cape » September 3rd, 2018, 10:33 pm

DragonsDoExist wrote:D6/9-AAAA (Top 4 Advance)
1. Bellefonte 200
1. Clearfield 190
3. Bradford 90
4. Juniata, Johnstown, DuBois 0

D6-AAA (Top 4 Advance)
1. Tyrone 210
2. Penn Cambria 200
3. Bald Eagle Area 190
4. Central Cambria 110
4. Forest Hills 110
6. Huntingdon 90
6. Westmont Hilltop 90
8. Central 80
9. Philipsburg 0

D6-AA (Top 8 Advance)
1. Ligonier Valley 200
1. West Branch 200
3. West Shamokin 190
3. Richland 190
5. Southern Huntingdon 180
6. Bellwood-Antis 100
7. Penns Valley 90
7. Bishop Carroll 90
9. Mount Union, Cambria Heights, Marion Center 0

D6-A (Top 12 Advance)
1. Northern Cambria 220
2. Portage 210
3. Bishop Guilfoyle 130
4. Juniata Valley 110
4. Conemaugh Valley 110
4. Saltsburg 110
7. Penns Manor 100
7. Claysburg-Kimmel 100
7. Homer Center 100
7. Glendale 100
7. United 100
12. Bishop McCort, Blacklick Valley, Blairsville, Ferndale, MV, Purchase Line, Williamsburg 0



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought A was 90 AA 100 AAA 110 AAAA 120. Wouldn't PC have 210 ? How's BG have 130?

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3695
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 356

Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby DragonsDoExist » September 4th, 2018, 4:39 am

Beating a team in your own class is 100, one class above is 110, one class below is 90 and so on. So BG being 1A gets 20 additional points for beating a 3A Somerset team and then 10 power points for Somerset winning last week. PC then gets 100 for beating CC and 90 for beating CH plus 10 power points for CC having a win.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

User avatar
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 2233
Joined: August 29th, 2009, 4:32 pm
Reputation: 600
Location: Mile 129

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby 12HankQB » September 4th, 2018, 10:02 am

Did I miss the discussion about 30-0? We weren't sure if they'd even lose let alone get crushed.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

lgb87cape
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 348
Joined: May 19th, 2015, 9:08 am
Reputation: 55

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby lgb87cape » September 4th, 2018, 6:48 pm

DragonsDoExist wrote:Beating a team in your own class is 100, one class above is 110, one class below is 90 and so on. So BG being 1A gets 20 additional points for beating a 3A Somerset team and then 10 power points for Somerset winning last week. PC then gets 100 for beating CC and 90 for beating CH plus 10 power points for CC having a win.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okey Doak Hoenstine . 

Coachcal
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 205
Joined: October 23rd, 2003, 11:02 am
Reputation: 3
Location: Johnstown, PA
Contact:

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby Coachcal » September 4th, 2018, 10:23 pm

I thought 6 teams made playoffs in AAA.  Am I misinformed?

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3695
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 356

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby DragonsDoExist » September 4th, 2018, 10:32 pm

Coachcal wrote:I thought 6 teams made playoffs in AAA.  Am I misinformed?


Yup only 4 this year since the 2 D5 teams joined subregional with D8 & D9.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

Calmor
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 4
Joined: October 17th, 2017, 11:55 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby Calmor » September 5th, 2018, 7:57 am

According to the district 6 site it has 6 teams enter the district playoffs 2018 for AAA. Winner of district 6 plays plays that sub regional winner. Is the district 6 site wrong?

Calmor
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 4
Joined: October 17th, 2017, 11:55 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby Calmor » September 5th, 2018, 7:58 am

According to the district 6 site it has 6 teams enter the district playoffs 2018 for AAA. Winner of district 6 plays plays that sub regional winner. Is the district 6 site wrong?

User avatar
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3695
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 1:49 pm
Reputation: 356

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 2

Postby DragonsDoExist » September 5th, 2018, 11:48 am

Calmor wrote:According to the district 6 site it has 6 teams enter the district playoffs 2018 for AAA. Winner of district 6 plays plays that sub regional winner. Is the district 6 site wrong?


You scrolled down too far. It is titled 2018 but that’s all last years info. Click further up where it says Football Classifications 2018 and you will get this...

http://www.piaad6.org/fb_schools_2018pi ... otball.htm



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!


Return to “Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests