Finish this statement??

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Jimjohn81
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Finish this statement??

Postby Jimjohn81 » October 3rd, 2018, 7:41 pm

I agree Crimson. Both those teams beat LV in hoops. Unfortunately, they are going to get destroyed up front on both sides. Fyfe is solid and the athletes match up pretty well. But we all know the best pass coverage is a great pass rush. Caldwell will have all day and Fyfe will have about 1.5 secs. Lig with a running clock!

• Advertisement
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Postby Crimson's Ghost » October 3rd, 2018, 8:01 pm

I don't think Shade will have much of a chance either.

Fballrules17
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby Fballrules17 » October 3rd, 2018, 8:27 pm

Jimjohn81 wrote:I agree Crimson. Both those teams beat LV in hoops. Unfortunately, they are going to get destroyed up front on both sides. Fyfe is solid and the athletes match up pretty well.  But we all know the best pass coverage is a great pass rush. Caldwell will have all day and Fyfe will have about 1.5 secs. Lig with a running clock!

Nor should they have a chance.  Ligonier has about 180 more boys in 9-12 walking through their halls.   They have more seniors and juniors on their roster than Shade has players.   Does anyone think Liggy could beat South Fayette?  It's almost exactly the same situation.  If you want a slighter jump just say Derry, North Catholic, or Elizabeth Forward.  The answer stays the same.  Yes sir, that is quite a reward for the west pac champ. 

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » October 4th, 2018, 8:20 am

I agree, I do not give Shade much hope because I don't believe they'll stop LV much at all, but I do believe they'll score some points. Their receiving corp is pretty special and Fyfe is a dual threat. I can see them scoring at least 3 td's, but maybe giving up 7 or more.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Aiks19 » October 5th, 2018, 5:49 pm

How about a highly possible Richland vs Ligonier Valley in D6 championship.

Return to “Football”