Playoff Rankings - Week 6

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 6

Postby CoffinCorner » October 7th, 2018, 7:18 pm

Someone previously posted what the redrawn district could look like if they changed it up and it looked interesting. Maybe some one still has it or the link With consolidation going to happen someday, it is a fun conversation.

• Advertisement
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » October 8th, 2018, 8:17 am

Splitting them up equal parts makes more sense than absorbing 5 into 6. I'd love to add the D6 teams from the lower end of the counties to D5. Ferndale, Valley, Portage, and Claysburg would make sense. The problem would be the other teams close by in that area lying in between. You'd have mixed areas of 5/6.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby knowitall » October 8th, 2018, 10:00 am

12HankQB wrote:Splitting them up equal parts makes more sense than absorbing 5 into 6. I'd love to add the D6 teams from the lower end of the counties to D5. Ferndale, Valley, Portage, and Claysburg would make sense. The problem would be the other teams close by in that area lying in between. You'd have mixed areas of 5/6.

How about Bishop McCort?

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » October 8th, 2018, 10:14 am

knowitall wrote:
12HankQB wrote:Splitting them up equal parts makes more sense than absorbing 5 into 6. I'd love to add the D6 teams from the lower end of the counties to D5. Ferndale, Valley, Portage, and Claysburg would make sense. The problem would be the other teams close by in that area lying in between. You'd have mixed areas of 5/6.

How about Bishop McCort?

Yeah, that's what I mean. If you add these other teams, Forest Hills, Richland, Jtown, McCort, and Westmont would be below that imaginary line. I think it would have to be A only. That's where there's the most teams to shuffle if hypothetically this would happen. I wouldn't want BM, but I would think they would have to go D5.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

Return to “Football”