I have a bone to pick with Roger Beitel!

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Jimjohn81
Freshman
Freshman

Re: I have a bone to pick with Roger Beitel!

Postby Jimjohn81 » October 7th, 2018, 3:37 pm

You are right. I wasnt there and dont know that particular situation. I will let you guys who are in the know discus this. I wish I wouldve got the chance to play for coach page.

• Advertisement
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby tubmill » October 7th, 2018, 3:56 pm

Enzo, you are an embarrassment to Ligonier Valley Ram football. You are juvenile, arrogant and condescending. It is already difficult to overcome other people’s perception of folks that live in southern area of the district. This includes Ligonier proper. Their perception of Coach Beitel is also poor. Then you suddenly appear on this forum and make the whole situation worse! Please do us all a favor. Keep your attitude to your to yourself! You are capable of making insightful posts. Why don’t you stick to those. I suspect that you will disappear when this current era of winning at LV ends.

konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » October 7th, 2018, 4:20 pm

tubmill wrote:Enzo, you are an embarrassment to Ligonier Valley Ram football. You are juvenile, arrogant and condescending. It is already difficult to overcome other people’s perception of folks that live in southern area of the district. This includes Ligonier proper. Their perception of Coach Beitel is also poor. Then you suddenly appear on this forum and make the whole situation worse! Please do us all a favor. Keep your attitude to your to yourself! You are capable of making insightful posts. Why don’t you stick to those. I suspect that you will disappear when this current era of winning at LV ends.

Did I miss something new from him here? 

tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby tubmill » October 7th, 2018, 5:00 pm

Thanks Coach Foust. As I said, I respect you immensely. The Foust boys will always go down in Laurel Valley history as some of the best that played the sport! You were men of character and you exlempified what Ram football was about! To tell you the truth, I wish that you were head coach. I appreciate that Roger is trying to schedule more JV games. I commend him for that. Here in lies the problem. The Heritage Conference schools have a difficult time to offer a full JV schedule. If they cancel, it is usually be games schedule with the Rams. Heck, we have had varsity games canceled with LV. This problem is only going to get worse. Maybe it’s time for the Heritage Conference to require teams that suspect they will cancel their games, to declare that before the beginning of the season. If that is the case, other teams should be free to schedule another opponent. I love the Heritage. It has been a good fit for both parties, Ligonier and the conference. I believe that is where they belong. However, maybe it’s time for the Rams to look for a different conference, where the schools are able to provide a full schedule, both JV and Varsity. I was at the school board meeting, when the Ligonier parents were there to ask that the Mounties to move to the Heritage from the LHAC. Their concern was that they never won and were tired of being the whipping boy of the Laurel Highlands. I remember thinking.....what is this teaching these kids. Coach, I agree that Marion Center should be called out for keeping their starters in for the whole game! That will eventually bite them in the a**. I feel that it is very important that youngsters get some varsity reps, even if it is on a kickoff or a return team. I can understand MC keeping their starters in through the third quarter. They evidently need the reps, not to mention building some confidence. However, the fact that the starters played until the end is despicable! Their coaching staff should be called out for that! I remember a Laurel Valley playoff game at Bellwood Antis. The venerable Coach John Hayes’ Blue Devils had the game well in hand. He continued to keep his starters in until the last series. I thought, “Why do you feel the need to humiliate high school kids?” Coach, I will accept your explanation. However, I have a question for you. How many kids didn’t play Friday night and what is Coach Beitel’s and the rest of the coaching staff’s criteria for granting a kid playing time when your team has a huge lead? Also, how many kids didn’t play Friday night? Thanks and Go Rams!

Earl34
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Earl34 » October 7th, 2018, 5:03 pm

I suspect enzo will end up hanging out with bearcatfan.

tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby tubmill » October 7th, 2018, 5:09 pm

Konjo, no you didn’t miss anything. I have wanted to give this guy a piece of my mind. I grit my teeth every time that I see his moniker attached to a post. Sadly, he can be insightful at times, but rarely chooses tomake these posts.

EnzoLigoniere
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Postby EnzoLigoniere » October 7th, 2018, 5:18 pm

tubmill wrote:Konjo, no you didn’t miss anything. I have wanted to give this guy a piece of my mind. I grit my teeth every time that I see his moniker attached to a post. Sadly, he can be insightful at times, but rarely  chooses tomake these posts.

My post was the same as fousty,   why don't you look watch every teams film and let us know who else is not subbing appropriately.  You want to point the finger at Roger because you are jealous of LV, I guess there are nother coaches that don't sub.    I like how you bow down your complain ing to Foust, but want to bug man other posters

EnzoLigoniere
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Postby EnzoLigoniere » October 7th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Earl34 wrote:I suspect enzo will end up hanging out with bearcatfan.

Maybe

konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby konjo78 » October 7th, 2018, 5:34 pm

EnzoLigoniere wrote:
tubmill wrote:Konjo, no you didn’t miss anything. I have wanted to give this guy a piece of my mind. I grit my teeth every time that I see his moniker attached to a post. Sadly, he can be insightful at times, but rarely  chooses tomake these posts.

My post was the same as fousty,   why don't you look watch every teams film and let us know who else is not subbing appropriately.  You want to point the finger at Roger because you are jealous of LV, I guess there are nother coaches that don't sub.    I like how you bow down your complain ing to Foust, but want to bug man other posters

Did you really say Tubmill is jealous of LV???? The most loyal LV fan on this site! You really think he is jealous of LV? Enzo has somehow found a way to make a rock smarter than a human

tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby tubmill » October 7th, 2018, 5:44 pm

I’m jealous of LV? As usual, you are delusional. I love LV. I am proud to say that I am a former member of the LVSD school board. I, actively supported athletics in the district. I was the president of the Laurel Valley Boosters for eleven years. I was president of the Ligonier Valley Wrestling association for three years. I was a board member of the Mountain Valley Midget Football league for 6 years. I was a member of the EWTC. I did all of this with no pay. I am proud of my effort, to make the lives of youth in the valley better. What have your contributions been? I suspect that they are nothing! It is not my job to watch how other coaching staffs run their programs. However, if I someone points out their actions, as Coach Foust did, I’ll be the first to call them out! I didn’t bow down to Coach Foust. I just have great respect for him. Enzo, I hope that you are not a graduate of LV. Your grammar and sentence structure is atrocious. Please stop embarrassing the residents of the valley. Go back to your kindergarten class or your rock. Whichever place that you feel comfortable.
Go Rams!

Return to “Football”