Week 8 Scores....

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Week 8 Scores....

Postby tubmill » October 13th, 2018, 12:50 am

Crimson, having opponents sitting together exacerbates the problem of fighting, The only other school that I can remember having one set of bleachers. I wasn’t at the game tonight and listened to the radio. In the pregame show Roger was lamenting about the LV facilities. Last week, he was only able to use twenty yards of his practice field, because of ankle deep mud. He compared the Richland facility to LV’s and didn’t sound earl happy.

• Advertisement
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby tubmill » October 13th, 2018, 1:17 am

Logan Aungst was hurt in tonight’s game. He was on crutches. Hopefully the young man will be ok.

DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby DragonsDoExist » October 13th, 2018, 1:37 am

EnzoLigoniere wrote:Anyone have details from the Clearfield game tonight, it seemed like people were suspecting a much closer game than it turned out to be was wondering what the difference was

Clearfield is really good. I was expecting a closer game as well but Clearfield by far the class of the Mountain League and D6/8/9 4A. Rumery was on point and Lezzer may be the best WR in the area. BEA took a big hit with Gage McClenahan going down with an injury in the 2nd quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby knowitall » October 13th, 2018, 5:24 am

Windber has no visitor bleachers.  I don’t think North Star does either.

Roofee
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Roofee » October 13th, 2018, 8:28 am

Same at williamsburg

Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Postby Crimson's Ghost » October 13th, 2018, 8:42 am

Earl34 wrote:What was the trouble at Johnstown? Just heard on news something about police being called?

There was some sort skirmish involving a parent from Westmont behind the Johnstown bench after the game and an argument broke out and a Westmont player was also in the mix somehow. That lasted about 10 minutes. It seemed to calm down.  There were 2 Johnstown city police officers at the game, which is fairly normal. Johnstown and McCort usually hire Johnstown PD for security at their games. 

As I was leaving the stadium, a huge crowd of people came running back inside and it seemed to start up again. Both teams were off the field at this point as both coaching staffs did a good job of getting them under control and not letting a fight or anything break out between the kids. That's when at least 3-4 squad cars came rushing to the scene to help break up the crowd. Not really sure what the cause was of the fight, or why it started a second time. 

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Manfred » October 13th, 2018, 9:30 am

Point Stadium one sided. Windber used to have visitor bleachers. CC & CH might as well not have visitor bleachers.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby tubmill » October 13th, 2018, 12:31 pm

I stand corrected. I forgot about North Star. I thought I remembered that Cc had visitors bleachers. I haven’t been to CH. At any rate, one sided bleachers aren’t fair to the visitors and is only asking for trouble.

Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Aiks19 » October 13th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Of course. If people would just realize they are watching kids play a game. Then maybe one sided bleachers wouldn’t be so terrible. (Aside from lack or seating)

Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Postby Crimson's Ghost » October 13th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Point Stadium is a 7500 seat stadium, even though there's one side - there's enough room where fans aren't on top of each other. 

Return to “Football”