Coaching Carousel

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Coaching Carousel

Postby DragonsDoExist » March 2nd, 2019, 1:24 pm

I’ve also heard who it is. Why is it being kept tight lipped unlike the others???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You play to win the game!!!

• Advertisement
IHeartFootball2
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby IHeartFootball2 » March 2nd, 2019, 1:52 pm

I heard Vince Nedimyer Jr. will be the next head coach at Altoona which kind of came out of nowhere. His name hasn’t been mentioned since I don’t believe he has coached anywhere in the last few years. Is that the same name you others have heard?

footballfan1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby footballfan1 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:02 pm

yes Vince Jr.  

DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby DragonsDoExist » March 2nd, 2019, 2:05 pm

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!

lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby lgb87cape » March 2nd, 2019, 7:16 pm

footballfan1 wrote:No am pretty sure it is not him. He might coach though under this guy. Will be a popular hire I would think. 

Exactly. VN. will have the title as head coach but Riccio will run the show.  :))

thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby thepalerider » March 2nd, 2019, 9:35 pm

Rumor out of downtown Altoona, Philly R. is over qualified to be a coach so he is going to oversea the Mountain Lion.   I wouldn't let this guy anywhere near the program if you want to be successful.  Maybe he can change some urinal cakes at Mansion Park and talk about back when I coached we ran the run and shoot and we put a ton of points on the board. :))

IHeartFootball2
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby IHeartFootball2 » March 3rd, 2019, 1:01 pm

slyfox wrote:This Himmer guy seems to be everywhere acting important. Maybe he should run for county commissioner not a head football coach. What is his credentials? Wonder why Portage head coach never recruited him if he was so good being an alumni of the Mustangs.

That is funny you said that slyfox. I was at the Mount to watch Richland play & caught some of that penns valley/PC girls game & notice the same thing. That dude looked like he was running for office there. He definitely wanted to be seen

lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby lgb87cape » March 3rd, 2019, 2:50 pm

IHeartFootball2 wrote:
slyfox wrote:This Himmer guy seems to be everywhere acting important. Maybe he should run for county commissioner not a head football coach. What is his credentials? Wonder why Portage head coach never recruited him if he was so good being an alumni of the Mustangs.

That is funny you said that slyfox. I was at the Mount to watch Richland play & caught some of that penns valley/PC girls game & notice the same thing. That dude looked like he was running for office there. He definitely wanted to be seen

That's his personality.  He's always been like that. Nothing wrong with that. Guess how many basketball games John Franco attended while he was at PC 0. 

slyfox
Freshman
Freshman

Postby slyfox » March 3rd, 2019, 9:48 pm

lgb87cape wrote:
IHeartFootball2 wrote:

That's his personality.  He's always been like that. Nothing wrong with that. Guess how many basketball games John Franco attended while he was at PC 0. 

PoleCat
Freshman
Freshman

Postby PoleCat » March 4th, 2019, 6:02 pm

slyfox or squirrel can’t remember your screen name. Is it against the law or rights of a human being cheering on a school he coaches for. Making an appearance goes a long way.

Return to “Football”