LHAC - predictions

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Crushersports
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: LHAC - predictions

Postby Crushersports » September 10th, 2019, 10:37 pm

DFFSBA wrote:
Crushersports wrote:8.) Somerset - Scrappy and physical. If Hyde was on one of the top 3-4 teams he'd be a 1500-2000 yard rusher.

Totally disagree with this.  Big up front, but soft both sides of the ball.  If these guys were "scrappy and physical", with their size, they could make up some of where they lack in skill positions. 

Well I guess if you want to paraphrase someone and then take what they type out of context than yes I'd disagree as well. They are scrappy and physical which is most linebackers and smaller guys. The line is big, but generally underachieving hence why I stated Hyde would have crazy stats with a better line. I assumed that was laid out pretty well in what I said "If he was on one of the top 3-4 teams" with Somerset not being one of them one would think that you could easily infer that I in no way said Somerset's line. Hyde is a player, poor team but he's a tough kid and I respect the way he plays the game...But thanks

• Advertisement
silentbob
Junior
Junior

Postby silentbob » September 10th, 2019, 11:03 pm

Cushersports,
I'm with you on the top 2 at this point and the bottom 6.... it is 3-6 that I'm still not sure on. I think I'd go
6 BG
5 BM based on their O. They have the players and the D. Just not much good stuff on O.
4 CR agree the least tested of any of the top teams.
3 Westmont I think they finish 8-2.

Crushersports
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby Crushersports » September 11th, 2019, 9:03 am

silentbob wrote:Cushersports,
I'm with you on the top 2 at this point and the bottom 6....  it is 3-6 that I'm still not sure on.  I think I'd go
6 BG
5 BM  based on their O.  They have the players and the D. Just not much good stuff on O.  
4 CR  agree the least tested of any of the top teams.  
3  Westmont  I think they finish 8-2.

McCort seems to have some oline issues. They have to make better use of all the weapons they have on offense. It seemed like they were very conservative against Bedford.
The strength is definitely the defense they get to the ball and have athletes everywhere. Minus the dumb penalties that plagued them the first two games. 
Outside of Richland and Bedford the top 5-6 teams are definitely pretty equal this year which should make for some interesting games.

Return to “Football”