Best offensive line discussion

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Best offensive line discussion

Postby knowitall » September 20th, 2019, 5:53 pm

When we played we did so to simply play, earn a varsity letter or just give us something to do.  We weren’t all trying to get scholarships to Alabama, IUP or Washington & Jefferson.

• Advertisement
thefootballkid
Freshman
Freshman

Postby thefootballkid » September 25th, 2019, 10:39 am

Man I’ve seen those LV boys before and I’d take that line before any one of those “tough” 90s lines. Honestly I don’t even think they are that tough and would be completely and utterly manhandled by Liggys Line. I don’t know what kind of water is in Mill Creek but what that stuff is game changing. The speed, toughness and pure athleticism is unmatched to any of those 90 teams lines that would probably be JV players on Liggys currents team. Say what you want but Petrof, Jablonski, Spiker, Torrance, Gonda and Grywinski are absolute beasts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Goldeneagles12 » September 25th, 2019, 11:08 am

thefootballkid wrote:Man I’ve seen those LV boys before and I’d take that line before any one of those “tough” 90s lines. Honestly I don’t even think they are that tough and would be completely and utterly manhandled by Liggys Line. I don’t know what kind of water is in Mill Creek but what that stuff is game changing. The speed, toughness and pure athleticism is unmatched to any of those 90 teams lines that would probably be JV players on Liggys currents team. Say what you want but Petrof, Jablonski, Spiker, Torrance, Gonda and Grywinski are absolute beasts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Enzo started another profile guys. :)) :)) :))

Return to “Football”