Search found 1362 matches
- January 10th, 2019, 1:16 am
- Forum: College and Professional Sports
- Topic: PSU 2019 early predictions
- Replies: 9
- Views: 417
Lose to Iowa and Ohio State on the road and lose to either Minnesota or Michigan State on the road as well. 9-3 regular season is fair I think
Last time I checked when the ball crosses the goal line and the runner gets pushed back it's a TD. PC got screwed by Don Bailey's personal officials he brings in for his home games. :(( I never saw those guys before. Get over it. Your guys choked on the 2. Everybody always has a gripe when the...
- December 7th, 2018, 4:43 am
- Forum: Football
- Topic: Conemaugh Township, Forest Hills, Johnstown
- Replies: 72
- Views: 8464
As far as D1 athletes under TP goes I can think of Loe, Morris, and Jones. Reed was couple years before him I believe. Simon went to Army but not sure how long he played same with Alkwan Williams don't know where he ever ended up. I do know Morris didn't last long at Akron.
- December 5th, 2018, 5:11 am
- Forum: Wrestling
- Topic: 2018-19 wrestling-Thoughts? Predictions?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 4118
What high schools did some of the kids go to before? Dowling, Witmer, Powers, and Ohl. Not sure if any of those kids are back this year just curious.