Track 2009 (distance)

PIAA- Track and Field
Ctsoccer8Dylan
Freshman
Freshman

Track 2009 (distance)

Post by Ctsoccer8Dylan »

With wilt, and donaldson out district five seems open in a few mid-distance to distance races. Districts seemed pretty clear cut, this year is very wide open. I know a few good 800 runners, Dylan Blank, Brett hankinson, and Tim roddy look like the front runners there. Also two mile and one mile roddy looks pretty strong. berlin is also returning all 4 of the 4 x 8 team that went to states last year. This year is going to be very exciting its all going to come down to has the most heart, and who wants it more. Anyone know of anyone that has already been getting ready for track, and seems that they have a legitiment shot of making some noise, i'd like to hear about them. Also Roddy and Blank are shooting for a sub 2 this year in the 800 and are already on there way to that.
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Track 2009 (distance)

Post by bbsocceralumni »

jake little from berlin in the 1 and 2 mile.
StrikeThree
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by StrikeThree »

Wilt and Donaldson were very impressive athletes. It's there for the taking this season.
level7hunter
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by level7hunter »

Two words Kyle Kunkle look for him to win districts in at least the 800, without a solid 4x800 behind him westmont will o longer have dominance in the distance field but Kyle is going to be the best around.
Crimson09Crazy

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

Jim Spisak
1 mile
2 mile
with ease
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by old school »

Not to open a can of worms and start the private/public school debate....but what school would Jim Spisak attend if he didn't go to McCort
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
Ctsoccer8Dylan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Ctsoccer8Dylan »

spisak is a tremendous athelete, good thing hes not in my district :)
Benji
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Benji »

I think Dylan Blank is going to run the table in our district. Ive seen this kid put more heart into anything than anybody. Ive also seen kid cry over track because he puts his whole heart into it and i felt sorry when he broke his leg.
tsyou22
Freshman
Freshman

Post by tsyou22 »

Just like you Berk.
tenacity25
Freshman
Freshman

Post by tenacity25 »

dean and kunkle are the two major runners from westmontbut spisak is a freak