JR High Basketball

All the Jr High sports go here...
CRjrhigh
Freshman
Freshman

JR High Basketball

Post by CRjrhigh »

I know its early but who will be the powerhouses this year?
Last edited by CRjrhigh on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
CR#21Star
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CR#21Star »

not chestnut ridge
Last edited by CR#21Star on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
fmchick
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: JR High Basketball

Post by fmchick »

i look for fm jr high to be a power house this year...their 8th graders are outstanding and the 7th graders arent too far behind them... mostly all of the soccer players play basketball...and their skill in soccer and basketball are about the same, which is excellent! i also look for 8th graders calvin klein, josh odonnle, and cody weaver to take big strides for the team as well as bradly boggs(7th). over all the jr high team should be great!
Last edited by fmchick on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yard Dog
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Yard Dog »

I wish them the best but I don't see them winning many games this season. A good soccer record certainly doesn't mean a good basketball record.
Last edited by Yard Dog on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
fmchick
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by fmchick »

but last years 7th graders are now 8th graders and their record last year was 10-3 .... now their stepping up and making bigger strides
that does mean something..... fm jh bball Will be a good year
Last edited by fmchick on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
CRjrhigh
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CRjrhigh »

yo look fmchick Just cuz 7th graders have a good record dont mean that when they are 8th graders they wil;l have a better one. Look at the steelers. Champs to chumps in 1 year. I aint braggin up Cr but im goin to promise this, Cr Will be tough to beat. They have 6 returning Jrhigh players and 3 had over 50min playing time last year. They have Brad allison Dominating the middle. Coty Wertz Hittin crazy shots. TJ Young directing the team and holdin it down. Adam mussleman who is one of the better Defencive players Cr has had in the last couple of years. JAy cassidy actin like hes black. and Tommy Fleegle, an all around good player. Now wat u think of ridge?????
Last edited by CRjrhigh on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
CRallsportsplayer
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CRallsportsplayer »

I agree with you CRjrhigh, I think Cr will have an exceptional year this year. They have alot of experience under their belts and work exceptionally well together. Their point guard Coty Wertz is a great ball handler and Brad Allison is the flag poll of the team . The other fine ball handlers include Tj. Young, Adam Musselman and a decent ball handler is Tommy Fleegle. They also have Jay Cassidy who mite actually stay uninjured this year.
They have a good defensive team this year. The team has alot of teamwork abilitys and will continue to show promise all year long hopefully.
Last edited by CRallsportsplayer on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
CRallsportsplayer
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CRallsportsplayer »

They also have some decent 8th graders that show some promise with a little work and some shaping up.
Last edited by CRallsportsplayer on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Counter Strike
Junior
Junior

Post by Counter Strike »

As far as Cassidy staying uninjured...that is highly unlikely. It's like an annual thing with him. I also agree that CR Jr. High will do exceptionally well. I think that Wertz, Musselman, Fleegle, Young and Allison played in a summer league somewhere too.
Last edited by Counter Strike on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't Play Dumb With Me.....I'm Better At It"
fuzzymonkey
Freshman
Freshman

Post by fuzzymonkey »

Who are the exceptional 8th graders?
Last edited by fuzzymonkey on September 20th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Help, I've fallen and I can't... Hey, nice carpet!