Early 2015 trips

General Chit-Chat, Movies/TV, No Sports Discussion. Be that guy with his crew at the coffee shop at 6 am...
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Early 2015 trips

Post by Manfred »

Anyone heading to Myrtle this winter/ spring? Where are you playing? I'm not doing Myrtle this year due to going to Fla. in a few weeks. I know I will play one of the courses in The Villages, and somewhere else more around Orlando, unknown as of yet.
It ain't over until it's over.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Early 2015 trips

Post by knowitall »

I'm going to Buffalo next month.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

=)) Sir, your compass is broken! Or you like to snowmobile & ice fish. Stay warm!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I know my old man and his buddies are hitting Myrtle in April, kind of a retirement present to himself, I'l have to see what courses he's playing.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Last March, we had just finished playing at Oyster Bay, in NC. Sitting at the bar, having a cold one, talking with our golf mates, about local people & events. The guy to my right asks me if we were all from Johnstown area. I said yes, w/o really looking him full in the face. We talked for another minute, then really turned to look at each other. He was about to introduce himself, and said Hi, I'm Gary- and I cut him off by saying -Pagano! I recognized him from his work with Windber Hospital and ex-jock that he was, and we had many friends in common. Great day.