riding motorcycles

General Chit-Chat, Movies/TV, No Sports Discussion. Be that guy with his crew at the coffee shop at 6 am...
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

riding motorcycles

Post by Manfred »

How many of you own and ride a motorcycle? Feel free to list what you have. I don't know if it's possible to post a pix or not? Myself, 2003 Honda VTX 1800 C, black with lotsachrome goodies.
It ain't over until it's over.
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: riding motorcycles

Post by old school »

2003 Suzuki Marauder 800
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Nice machine. Have you considered any others? Bigger? Other brand (s)? Mine is my # 7. All Honda's. Started with a 350 Scrambler, 450 CB, 400 4 cyl. 6sp. I modified into a "cafe racer", a 750 K, a 750 4K, and a Shadow Spirit 1100. Like the old Honda commercial catch-phrase said, "You meet the nicest people, on a Honda."
It ain't over until it's over.
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by old school »

Second bike for me, first was 1986 450 Honda Nighthawk. Really enjoy riding the Marauder...its big enough for me. If I do ever consider going bigger I'd probably look at a Goldwing.
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
CITYBOY
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CITYBOY »

Harley Street Glide