Softball 2014

Ladies of the Diamond
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Softball 2014

Post by dadw/2sons »

I will try this again this year. Friday was opening day and the Lady Titans beat NBC 7-4 in Saxton. T. Curfman was strong on the hill and also contributed at the plat e with a big hit. Reffner had a nice day at the plate also. Two freshmen got their first varsity hits (Clark and Lemin). Overall, a pretty solid opening day.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Softball 2014

Post by dadw/2sons »

it would be nice if others got involved and let everybody know about the Ladies on the diamond, not just the guys!!
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

I respect what a good girls' softball player brings. Looks easier than it actually is.
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

I saw Ridge beat Southern Fulton 5-2 in a nice clean game. Pretty good pitching by both teams. Ridge won with timely hitting and solid defene. I heard Tussey beat Forbes 5-4 to remain unbeaten early in the season.
rayderplayer
Freshman
Freshman

Post by rayderplayer »

I saw TM play at Southern Huntingdon in a doubleheader Thursday and the Titans looked good in the first game. T. Curfman pitched a good game and Tussey was doing well up and down the lineup. But things fell apart in the seventh and the Rockets came back to win and then SH just pounded them in the second game.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Saw 2 good games Friday and Saturday. TM beat Ridge 3-0 and looked real sharp. Then saw Ridge beat Hyndman 1-0 in 11 innings in walk-off error situation. First time I have seen the tiebreaker rule used after 9 innings. Both teams played great, shame either team had to lose.