100 players in 100 days..starts today at 8

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: 100 players in 100 days..starts today at 8

Post by peytonsaturday »

you can't even reference things correctly! I never said I lost ALL respect....so don't put it in quotes. You're misquoting me. It's on page 2 of this thread. Also the "go home you're drunk"...kind of a thing kids are saying these days. It is by no means literally implying you've been boozing today.
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by peytonsaturday »

billmurray wrote:
As for you Konjo....Our sites, yes, we have two, are not in this for profit nor are we claiming to be professional. We simply do it for the love of the sport. If there is a criticism we can take it..but try making it actually constructive. Starting out with "I've lost all respect...go home you're drunk" isn't going to fly as constructive. Especially over a typo, and I might point out, your criticism started out with a typo...did I tell you you're drunk and go home???

just before he edits his post.
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

Well that's a difference. I thought you were bringing us the top players of the west.
-BIRDS OF PREY-
billmurray
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by billmurray »

peytonsaturday wrote:
just before he edits his post.
yes, I did edit it. I do appreciate when people "help out" ...I don't appreciate people like you and konjo who immediately jump to insults...I'm done with you...
billmurray
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by billmurray »

TAHS92Alum wrote:Well that's a difference. I thought you were bringing us the top players of the west.
Yeah, this is a new feature on WPA...we've been doing it a couple years on EPA. Again, this list is compiled by the coaches, fans, media friends and even parents along with what we've seen from last years Jrs and Sophs. Could you call it a top players list? Probably, since most of you probably gave me who you believe are your top players back when I asked for them for the feature. But in this list are also players that coaches felt maybe aren't the best but work their asses off and deserve a page in the spotlight. Remember, back when I asked people on this site for you all to "fire me your top players, positions, year and team I'd really appreciate it. They don't have to be D1 guys nor seniors, just guys that have potential to reach the next level" I also said "OR just play big for their team".
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

LOL.. ok still waiting on some of my guys, I've only seen Josh Fye, and Jon Wagner at this point.
-BIRDS OF PREY-
WPIALD7
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by WPIALD7 »

Did you contact Ryan Matsook on Carter? He should have a huge year. Beaver Falls has some transfers coming in that will make immediate impact but I dont know their names yet. A few lineman and a big skill player who could play QB or WR is what I hear.

Another kid that could be the feature back if they go spread is Neshaud Akins. I didnt give you his name because he always has nagging injuries. But hes older and hopefully stronger now. He's only going to be a junior and missed a bunch of games last year. Carter will probably be the go-to WR if the spread offense gets installed. If not he'll still touch the ball a lot at RB and flanker in old scheme.

I'll tell you right now who the best freshman in the WPIAL(maybe the state) will be: Jelani Solomon, Ambridge. They won a 7-on-7 recently and may have a good year in the Parkway.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

uh oh peyton he is done with us... because if he can't even quote something right on a forum we all know he has 0 credibility in quoting anyone else. for all the time he tries to say he doesn't act better than us you can find something like, well i do this and i do that so i know more than you during football season.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Bill, thanks for trying. I check everyday to see who the next player is. It's a highlight of my morning coffee. Keep up the good volunteer work, THAT NO ELSE IS DOING ON THEIR FREE TIME...
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
billmurray
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by billmurray »

12HankQB wrote:Bill, thanks for trying. I check everyday to see who the next player is. It's a highlight of my morning coffee. Keep up the good volunteer work, THAT NO ELSE IS DOING ON THEIR FREE TIME...
Thanks Hank, one of your BB boys coming up in a week