GOTW nominee week 2- Forest Hills vs. Bishop McCort

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: GOTW nominee week 2- Forest Hills vs. Bishop McCort

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

And all those days I spent at the Library going through newspapers from the past decade and breaking into McCort and watching film paid off! I proved you wrong! Ahh sweet victory.

But maybe I am going crazy, "I'm freaking out man!"

jayjay6218
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by jayjay6218 »

I was not at the game and have no opinion on this topic, but I love this picture! LMFAO everytime I look at this post!
Attachments
2iqfwq1.png
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Crimson proved me wrong????? It was MY opinion that only ONE turnover was forced. The other 3 were not. One opinion vs another isn't proof. And crimson never did answer who was right about BM's defensive effort in the game. Sheridan said it was outstanding. Crimson said it was shakey. As long as I've been on this site, when someone claims victory in a debate, it isn't. Nice try though. And I see jayjay isn't hard to please. He gets fun out of that picture every time he sees it. WOW!!! And someone said I need a life.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Well MY opinion three seemed forced.
And my opinion it was shaky.

I don't stand for Bishop McCort, I was just there to watch and broadcast a football game. So if a coach/player/or fan says something I'm not obligated to agree. I wouldn't imagine your views are the views of the entire Forest Hills community, but sometimes I wonder.
bleacherbum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bleacherbum »

This thread is now titled GOLW game of LAST week. Time to move on.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Just watched the Somerset/BM highlights on Channel 6. During his post-game interview, the Somerset head coach pointed to the McCort team and said, "That's a great team over there. We were just a little bit better tonight". Now that's a gentleman.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Class act. But they only showed part of his interview? I thought all media outlets had to quote and show every single word the coach says in a post game interview. I was really confused by that.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Ahhhh. But this is what he said "VOLUNTARILY". I'm sure the reporter didn't ask him to say something nice about McCort. He said it on his own. He paid tribute to a fine opponent without being asked to. That's the difference.
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by vman »

Here's a difference Moldy: Funk You; talk about a bad loser. Let it go, the sun still rises. It may not be green & gold but most get over losses.
I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Hey, why are you guys so mad???? You WON!!!! Be mad at Somerset, not me. I wasn't upset after the loss to BM. Disappointed, but not upset. And as far as bringing up the post-game article in the Tribune, as the great Will Rogers once said, "All I know is what I read in the papers". The trouble with Crimson is, he thinks he knows what he DOESN'T read in the papers.