North Allegheny - Coatesville. 4A Final.

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
YinzerKyle
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

North Allegheny - Coatesville. 4A Final.

Post by YinzerKyle »

Predictions? Insight?

The only thing I know about Coatesville is they have a DE Tyler Burke who's supposedly some kind of player.

I'm going with NA by two scores.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Re: North Allegheny - Coatesville. 4A Final.

Post by Coach »

NA is unreal good... I can't see anyone playing with them. I thought Wilson would give them a game.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

As I said, NA beats a combined all-star team from Districts 5, 6, and 9 by 2-3 TDs. At least. They're that good.

NA's only weakness is the lack of a true 4.4 kid who can fly. They have everything else.

Unless they put it on the turf a half dozen times vs. Coatesville and give up several defensive/special teams TDs, it will likely be more of the same.

With that said, I could see Coatesville, who has some similar personnel to Woodland Hills, making it a game, if they can somehow control the ball like WH did.
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

I agree they are good, but lets not say they could better at every position than 1/4 of the state. Little reach there, but they are good.
AnthonyK
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by AnthonyK »

Agree Titan. Woodland Hills had a very good DL and DBs who could stay with Ziese, Garrity and Company. They also had a Freshman RB that I jokingly kidded with some WH fans I wanted to see his birth certificate that kept NA defense off balance. 2nd half got real interesting as WH put together some drives and held NA scoreless. Other than that game and Gateway game which I attended personally as well no team has even come close to these guys. Gateway and Woodland Hills both had good DL, both QB that can throw and both talented DBs. Im not sure if Coatesville is gonna bring that required recipe of 4-5 things to challenge NA.
onrockpile1966
Freshman
Freshman

Post by onrockpile1966 »

Long time Coatesville fan here - just dropping in to see comments on the 4A game. I can say for sure that Coatesville will very tuff to beat at this point. Excellent offensive line that is big, strong, and fast, not a bunch of fatties but a tuff bunch that will be difficult to handle. The QB, running backs and receivers are next level fast. Defense is good with many late TD's scored when it didn't matter. I see that NA is undefeated - hard to top that. I can't see Coatesville being held to a few TD's, they are very explosive and dynamic and have averaged 50 pts/game in the 5 playoff games so far. So, they will give NA a tuff time......any questions?
AnthonyK
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by AnthonyK »

Onrockpile, If it were 10-15 years ago when the Phila Suburban League was the premier 4a division in the state without seeing Coatesville I would probably say NA would have their hands full. But the last 8-10 years things have changed. If you watched the 2010 final when NA threw 4-5 passes the whole game and handed LaSalle a beating this years team can run like that, but has a D1 qb that can throw and run and also 3 d1 WRs. And on top of that their defense is better. Wilson destroyed Harrisburg and other than returning a kick for a opening TD scored 3 points. I haven't seen Coatesville so I really cant say where Coatesville has advantages/disadvantages at this point. I do know statewide amongst writers and prognisticators Coatesville will be a decided underdog which maybe they'll use as motivation and shock the world I don't know. I do know the two writers from Patriot News that covered the NA/Wilson game have said this years NA team could be better than the 2010 version.
justafan017
Freshman
Freshman

Post by justafan017 »

This is pretty simple. My apologies to a few of my friends in Coatesville, this one will probably be the biggest blow-out of the weekend. NA by 28-35. NA has a college level line like Coatesville has not seen. Their blocking schemes are complex, they are deceptively quick and they have a passer with pinpoint accuracy. Add to that a suffocating defense and Coatesville hasnt seen anything like this in 2012. The ONLY chance Coatesville has is for NA to make a bunch of mistakes.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Speaking of NA's line, why is Kuglars' boy going to Michigan? He is a beast, love to see him in Blue and white.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
AnthonyK
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by AnthonyK »

I've met the elder Kugler a few times. Great guy. Couldnt tell u about the Michigan choice but I can tell you when NA runs that counter and pulls that 280lb animal 1. You cant believe how fast he moves for being that big and 2. U see the opposing DE brace himself as if he is ready to be struck by a train, which he almost is! haha