LHAC Football Forecast Week 2.

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC Football Forecast Week 2.

Post by El-Moldo »

They had to shake hands......eventually. My guess is, Sheridan kept the players on the sidelines for awhile, so they wouldn't go off half-cocked and do anything foolish. And speaking of Sheridan, Crimson thought the last roughing penalty cost BM the game. Actually, it was a coaches call. When BM scored their only TD with 2:35 to play, putting them ahead by 3, Sheridan called a timeout before the extra point. WHY?????? That left BM with only ONE timeout. I was wondering if they were going to go for two. What was the difference, being up by 4 or 5. Either way FH would have needed a TD to win. When FH took the lead with under a minute to go, that timeout would have been invaluable in the waning seconds. Instead, BM came up a half second short, and it cost them.
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by vman »

El-Moldo wrote:They had to shake hands......eventually. My guess is, Sheridan kept the players on the sidelines for awhile, so they wouldn't go off half-cocked and do anything foolish. And speaking of Sheridan, Crimson thought the last roughing penalty cost BM the game. Actually, it was a coaches call. When BM scored their only TD with 2:35 to play, putting them ahead by 3, Sheridan called a timeout before the extra point. WHY?????? That left BM with only ONE timeout. I was wondering if they were going to go for two. What was the difference, being up by 4 or 5. Either way FH would have needed a TD to win. When FH took the lead with under a minute to go, that timeout would have been invaluable in the wa :-o ning seconds. Instead, BM came up a half second short, and it cost them.
I guess once a D Bag always a D Bag! Tries to dig up dirt even when winning?? Could not attend game last eve but talked to an older knowledgeable gentleman today at The Y (not a BM or FH fan) he just wanted to see a good rivalry game. He noted that everyone knows Don has his "boys' ref his home games and thought it was despicable how Don rode the refs and they of course complied. He was clear in stating that if Don didn't own the refs FH would not have scored on their last possession. ;)
I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Nice try vman. You haven't changed. BLAME THE REFS!!!!! Where were you last year when FH had a game winning TD called back at the end of the game at Point Stadium? A homer call???? No one from FH cried about that. Boo hoo. You must own stock in those "winning season" T-shirts that BM usually prints. We'll have to see how THAT plays out this year. Maybe you can beat up on West Branch if you make the playoffs.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

:(( vman
It ain't over until it's over.