Everett

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Everett

Post by crfball »

Was told at the game last night Kirk is done. Don't know if it's true but if it is, where do they go from here?
Lefteyelouie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Everett

Post by Lefteyelouie »

I'm not sure. But they had some good athletes and a huge line. I don't know how they only managed 4 ICC wins.
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by old school »

I was very surprised how good Everett was. They have some good athletes but lack discipline. If #16, #4, and #14 would have kept their heads in the game I think they could have pulled off an upset. I don't think I ever attended at high school game that had that amount of personal fouls in my life.
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

Any rumors on who the new coach is gonna be?
Husker33
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Husker33 »

I thought maybe Brian Koontz would do it but I guess not. Maybe this time they will check their candidates' resume before hiring someone. Think Ron Walters would have any interest? Mike Smith from JV could be a candidate.
“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.”
-Henry Ford

“Gentleman, this is a football. Before we’re through, we’re gonna run it down everybody’s throats.”
-Vince Lombardi
footballguy2
Freshman
Freshman

Post by footballguy2 »

Maybe they can call back that applicant from a couple years ago that demanded his 2 sons (that live in a neighboring district) be permitted to attend the school for free, the players get new uniforms, new bleachers for the stadium, and a host of other 'demands' of this small high school program. This interview was a good laugh at our booster meeting!
CharlieTweeder
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CharlieTweeder »

Names that I have been hearing, well just within the Everett community: Ron Walters, Brian Koontz, Mike Smith, Donnie Fife, Jamie Bulger, Mike Conner, Sam Carroll, Wes Swaim, Lance Clark, Tom Waltman, Monte Smith, Joe Baron, Jim Droz, and the current Junior High coach (forget his name) Some of these guys make no sense, but just some names being thrown around. Let the debating begin
thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by thepalerider »

Wow! your an idiot!!
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

Ron Walters.....lol
footballguy2
Freshman
Freshman

Post by footballguy2 »

CharlieTweeder wrote:Names that I have been hearing, well just within the Everett community: Ron Walters, Brian Koontz, Mike Smith, Donnie Fife, Jamie Bulger, Mike Conner, Sam Carroll, Wes Swaim, Lance Clark, Tom Waltman, Monte Smith, Joe Baron, Jim Droz, and the current Junior High coach (forget his name) Some of these guys make no sense, but just some names being thrown around. Let the debating begin

I hope this isn't true. Quite a few of these names are recycled from a couple years ago, and they didn't get hired for a reason. A couple more seem to apply for literally every HC position in the area, and I'm starting to feel bad for them.