D6 Standings (as of 9/30/15)

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: D6 Standings (as of 9/30/15)

Post by TAHS92Alum »

Ligonier Valley will fade away. Juniata would be sub 500 if they came back to the Mountain League. The Clearfield/Tyrone and Forest Hills/BG games in a couple weeks will tell us a lot about the final picture
-BIRDS OF PREY-
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Even with D1 Colin Smith you dont think much of Ligoneer
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

CoffinCorner wrote:Even with D1 Colin Smith you dont think much of Ligoneer

The PM vs Liggy game will be a tell all for both teams. I don't think either one has been tested yet.
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

At last check football is played by a team. Yes I don't buy Ligonier and Smith against the rest of the AA front runners
-BIRDS OF PREY-
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

TAHS92Alum wrote:Still a lot of games to go. Really going to miss that 140+ point AAAA win on our schedule next year.
What is this?
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

He's referring to Central Mountain joining a Dist 4 conference next year, they play mostly all schools down that way now. Contract with Tyrone up after this year so we won't have that quad A game on schedule next year
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

I don't buy the smith ligonier kid going d-1 full ride. not to knock the kid, but to tackle zeke elliott from osu. really from that small high school division?? Saw him play and he is good for a pa. kid in a small high school, but d-1?? He will have to prove me wrong. A lot of kids get offers from camps, but not many make it in d-1. Good luck though and hope you make it. I will root for you, but don't believe what some of these coaches promise you. Make sure you have a 4 year ride before you commit. Seen a lot better players from bigger high schools go and not even make the team.
PLDragons24
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PLDragons24 »

west33 wrote:I don't buy the smith ligonier kid going d-1 full ride. not to knock the kid, but to tackle zeke elliott from osu. really from that small high school division?? Saw him play and he is good for a pa. kid in a small high school, but d-1?? He will have to prove me wrong. A lot of kids get offers from camps, but not many make it in d-1. Good luck though and hope you make it. I will root for you, but don't believe what some of these coaches promise you. Make sure you have a 4 year ride before you commit. Seen a lot better players from bigger high schools go and not even make the team.
west33 wrote:I don't buy the smith ligonier kid going d-1 full ride. not to knock the kid, but to tackle zeke elliott from osu. really from that small high school division?? Saw him play and he is good for a pa. kid in a small high school, but d-1?? He will have to prove me wrong. A lot of kids get offers from camps, but not many make it in d-1. Good luck though and hope you make it. I will root for you, but don't believe what some of these coaches promise you. Make sure you have a 4 year ride before you commit. Seen a lot better players from bigger high schools go and not even make the team.
All athletic scholarships from the Big Ten are a guaranteed 4 years and have been for a couple of years now. They can't pull a scholarship after a year or two like some conferences still can. Even if he got hurt the first day of practice and never could play again or if he quit the team and gave up football he would still have a guaranteed 4 free years of college. As soon as he signs his name on the dotted line it's a lock unless he gets into serious legal trouble that would get him expelled from school.