BA MU and NBC all pull away week 4?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Footballfanatic024
Freshman
Freshman

BA MU and NBC all pull away week 4?

Post by Footballfanatic024 »

Power rankings in the ICC? Can mu and ba keep it rolling and who wins where week 8,9, and 10?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: BA MU and NBC all pull away week 4?

Post by Sneakers »

I posted this in the ICC week 4 thread

This week's results are in.....

BA, MU and NB remain on the top tier....

Will they remain there until the 3 week mini series that begins week 8?...
(wk 8...MU plays BA, wk 9 it's MU/NB and week 10 it's BA/NB)

These 4 teams....Eve, Wil, MV, JV, ...are next and say they're all capable of changing that as early as next week
(Eve plays NB, and MV plays BA) ...Wil gets cracks at NB and BA in later weeks while JV has one against NB soon

WB is alone in 8th at 1-2 in the league.

at the bottom is SH, CK, TM,and G
the CK-G winner next week leaves this list in 6 days, Can SH (remember wk 1 doesn't count for the league) and TM get one soon?
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

1 Bellwood. Still looking for a stud at running back. Until then they have a bend but don't break D and a terrific passing game.
2. Mount Union. Is offense starting to turn it around?
3 Moshanon Valley. Beat NBC head to head that's why I got them here.
4. NBC.. unimpressive early.
5. Juniata Valley. 
6 Williamsburg
7 Everett. When them I saw them ( vs BA) killed themselves with turnovers and stupid penalties.
8 west branch 
9 so. Huntingdon
10 Claysburg... better than 0-4
11 Tussey Mountain 
12 Glendale. Bad team and a dirty team.
davesandstorm
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by davesandstorm »

1. Bellwood-Antis (They're #1 until somebody knocks them off the mountain, just like every year.)

2. Mount Union (We're still unbeaten, and when we aren't busy shooting ourselves in the foot with dumb penalties and turnovers {see Huntingdon, JV, and Southern games} we can be really impressive on offense {see Tussey}. The defense has been very good after the Huntingdon game.)

3. Juniata Valley (They were quite impressive against us week 2 and are now 2-1 in conference including tough wins over a decent West Branch and a good Williamsburg.)

4. Moshannon Valley (They laid an egg against Everett, but the Knights are still a quality team. We'll find out what they're made of against Bellwood this week.)

5. Northern Bedford (They have the unbeaten ICC record, but they haven't done it in impressive fashion like most of us expected.  Laid an egg week one against Mo Valley, and the 19-6 and 16-8 wins over the worst two teams in the league is troublesome.)

6. Williamsburg (They hadn't played anybody in the first 3 weeks and they finally took one on the chin against good competition this week. Really tough stretch to end the season after next week.)
7. Everett (Everett has these types of team every few years where they have some talent and end up finishing middle of the road. They have a good shot at .500 or better. I think this weeks game versus NBC will tell a lot about them.)

8. West Branch (This team had such a rough start to the ICC schedule. They're a pretty good team, they'll struggle towards .500, but that might be enough to get them into the AA playoffs.)

9. Southern Huntingdon (They have a good, young team, but if they're taken out of their ground-and-pound gameplan they're in trouble.)

10. Claysburg-Kimmel (A lot of people expected big things from the Bulldogs, but maybe you can't teach an old dog new tricks.)

11. Tussey Mountain (They do a pretty solid job at stopping the run, but they don't have the defensive backfield to cover anybody who can throw.)

12. Glendale (They've been the punching bag of the league for quite a few years now. Doesn't seem like much has changed this season.)