D6 AAA Championship

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
VoiceOfReason00
Freshman
Freshman

D6 AAA Championship

Post by VoiceOfReason00 »

Let's start a new thread for you west of the I99 corridor to post.  From what I read most of you wouldn't think the Patriots have a chance against a team west of I99.  Huntingdon is pretty good.  More difference makers on both sides of the ball.  Only thing holding these kids back may be the HC.  Huntingdon 27 FH 20.  
Clemsonpsufan
Freshman
Freshman

Re: D6 AAA Championship

Post by Clemsonpsufan »

Forest hills 21 Huntingdon 14
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

I think Hun. will win by 3 scores.  
SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by SwaggyJ23 »

deepcreek wrote:I think Hun. will win by 3 scores.  
That’s bold
SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by SwaggyJ23 »

FH 17 Huntingdon 10
Annex570
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Annex570 »

FH defense looked pretty good against Central. Think they can limit Huntingdon to two scores.
"Passion trumps everything!"
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

I don't put much stock in the loss to Central and the close game with Tyrone.  These are rivalry games that Hunt. has typically been dominated in.  Shows maybe they lack some confidence when playing "big brother".  But if you look at the other games they have buzzed right through teams.   I suspect the same is going to happen to FH.   LHAC is not at level of Mountain this year.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

It's the D6 championship, and it's on 'the rug' @ Mansion. Throw ALL variables out the window. ANYTHING can happen, and comparison wins against other teams mean nothing at this point. It's also going to be pouring down rain, people slipping all over the field on both sides of the ball. It's W. Pa. in the middle of Nov. Repeating, ANYTHING can happen. Should be a good one, good luck to both teams, may the team with the fewer mistakes win.
It ain't over until it's over.
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

Manfred wrote:It's the D6 championship, and it's on 'the rug' @ Mansion.  Throw ALL variables out the window.  ANYTHING can happen, and comparison wins against other teams mean nothing at this point.  It's also going to be pouring down rain, people slipping all over the field on both sides of the ball.  It's W. Pa. in the middle of Nov.  Repeating, ANYTHING can happen.  Should be a good one, good luck to both teams, may the team with the fewer mistakes win.
I would think that the rain forecast makes the advantage Huntingdon's. I agree anything can happen in weather, but you have to run the ball and the best back is Border 
-BIRDS OF PREY-
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

deepcreek wrote:I think Hun. will win by 3 scores.  
Is Huntington better than BG?