Coaching Vacancies

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Coaching Vacancies

Post by CCDevil2012 »

But who would fill youngbuck's bleacher coaching vacancy??
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

CCDevil2012 wrote:But who would fill youngbuck's bleacher coaching vacancy??
If all I had to do was wear sweat pants, run the same 3 pass plays , jack up my QB and wr  numbers so they can say they broke school records , defend no one all season , maybe I would be interested, but at FH winning football games is important , not just stats like at CC.   Anyway it looks like Justin Meyers is next coach anyway, 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Yes, stats is all we cared about this year......doesn't have anything to do with the fact our best 2 players were the the quarterback and wide receiver and traditionally you try to get the ball to your best players as often as possible. "Sorry coach, he was wide open 15 yards down field but I decided to throw into double coverage instead because we don't care about winning enough".
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Wouldn't it be good coaching to use your best players?
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

I would assume, but here at CC we only use our best players for the stat lines.......
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

The world all can't be James Franklin, using his best player as a decoy and costing him the Heisman.
CoachFranklin
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CoachFranklin »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:The world all can't be James Franklin, using his best player as a decoy and costing him the Heisman.
Come on brother why so much hate?? I work hard and do my best. We went 10-2 this year. #WeAre #PSUnrivaled #107KStrong
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

CoachFranklin wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:The world all can't be James Franklin, using his best player as a decoy and costing him the Heisman.
Come on brother why so much hate?? I work hard and do my best. We went 10-2 this year. #WeAre #PSUnrivaled #107KStrong
Could have been 12-0 if you let Barkley run the ball more in the 2 losses you had. 
CoachFranklin
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CoachFranklin »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote:
CoachFranklin wrote:
Could have been 12-0 if you let Barkley run the ball more in the 2 losses you had. 
If Trace gives it to Barkley on either 2nd or 3rd and goal up 35-27 late in the 4th the game is over right there. Also tough having Bucholz and Bates get hurt and not play in those two losses. Going 10-2 with two combined losses totaling four points isn’t anything to hang our heads on though. We appreciate all of everyone’s support, enjoy the holidays. #WeAre #PSUnrivaled #Narduzziwent5-7 
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Washington, Washington, Washington, Washington, Washington