Mccort OT gets disrespected by T.D.

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
PLT5T
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Mccort OT gets disrespected by T.D.

Post by PLT5T »

Cmon now enzo, we all know your boys are the ones with the excuses. If Jackson had two good ankles, you guys would of cruised to States I assume? Bobby was a lock for 1st team as Nau should of been. Don’t really know what the trib saw to put Dinniny over him.
Richlandrams
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Richlandrams »

First off, it’s Dininny. Second off, you say how Dininny and his defense got pushed around, he got it for offense not defense. And if you watch Dininny's film he’s is much more impressive than Nau, especially 1v1. But Sorry, I forgot McCort kids/parents think they deserve anything.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

ques why do we keep encouraging enzo
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Privateer
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Privateer »

I spelled the young mans name as it was in the paper. Sorry. Just another example of the tribune getting it wrong. If you want to live under the delusion that an offensive lineman on a 4-6 team that couldn't even rush for 1000 yards on the season is worthy of 1st team status be my guest.
Also, I didn't say Richland got pushed around. I said that they got dominated. I think it's fair to say that when a team rushes for 468 yards on you you got dominated.
Mccort rushed for over 4000 yards this season with to seperate backs each going well over 1000 yards. Went 10-3 with a district title game appearance and finished ranked 10th in the state in AA.
Mccort rushed for 1000 more yards than Richland had in total offense for the year. Let that sink in! If you think 4-6 and less than 1000 rush yards as a team trumps the numbers stated above more power to ya. But it makes no sense to me. Respond if you must but I am done as nothing more needs to be said on this subject. On to basketball.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Privateer wrote:I spelled the young mans name as it was in the paper. Sorry. Just another example of the tribune getting it wrong. If you want to live under the delusion that an offensive lineman on a 4-6 team that couldn't even rush for 1000 yards on the season is worthy of 1st team status be my guest.
Also, I didn't say Richland got pushed around. I said that they got dominated. I think it's fair to say that when a team rushes for 468 yards on you you got dominated.  
Mccort rushed for over 4000 yards this season with to seperate backs each going well over 1000 yards. Went 10-3 with a district title game appearance and finished ranked 10th in the state in AA.
Mccort rushed for 1000 more yards than Richland had in total offense for the year. Let that sink in!  If you think 4-6 and less than 1000 rush yards as a team trumps the numbers stated above more power to ya. But it makes no sense to me.  Respond if you must but I am done as nothing more needs to be said on this subject. On to basketball.
I thought going to a private school was about academics anyways? He should be happy that he's getting a "better" education. 
Richlandrams
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Richlandrams »

Last time I checked it takes 11 kids to be successful on the field, not just one player. And again Dininny got it for offense not defense. The kid had like 20 pancakes and that’s not including double teams. We might not have had an amazing record but as a single player he is an impressive player. But I know 7-4 is better than 4-6 but by your logic in 2011 when you had zack rugg you guys should’ve been undefeated bc you had one lineman that went d1. And please get it right,McCort went 10-4 this year not 10-3.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Privateer wrote: If you think 4-6 and less than 1000 rush yards as a team trumps the numbers stated above more power to ya. But it makes no sense to me.  
Well mom, it's not a team award.  The Cleveland Browns could have an All Pro offensive lineman.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Joe Thomas is a 10 time pro bowler.
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

Personally i think this post should be deleted. 
-BIRDS OF PREY-
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Hear Hear, dilly dilly
If only closed minds came with closed mouths