Mccort OT gets disrespected by T.D.

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Richlandrams
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Mccort OT gets disrespected by T.D.

Post by Richlandrams »

Also, you’re so amazed with your 4,000 rushing yards, and I’m not saying that’s not good but when you only run the ball and you have Walters in the backfield it’s good but not unheard of. What about your 396 total passing yards on the season lol. Richland almost had as many passing yards as you did just in the mccort game where they had 300.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

All those rushing yards, blah, blah blah,. All those tackles blah,blah,blah.   Couldn't even score on BG.   Lost another title game to LV.   Let's be honest BM was not really that good this year.  But feel free to tell us how good your lineman was, and bad mouth another kid that you only saw in one game.   And please some one talk up the BeaR kid, 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

At the end of the day, fans, parents, coaches, and athletes need to know that this is just for a newspaper. There's more important things.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Hate to say it but I agree with Enzo. Personally I don’t think BM was very good this year. It’s hard to judge since they didn’t play FH. I guess they beat who they were supposed to and lost to who they were supposed to. No great wins this year for a team that usually gets them.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Well McCort hasn't been "that team that usually gets good wins" for a few years now. 

But relatively speaking they were pretty good. 20-6 over 2 years was better than what they did the previous 3-4 years.  
If the season was a disappointment for McCort, wouldn't that be diminishing Ligonier's accomplishments?  Fair question, right? 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Well McCort hasn't been "that team that usually gets good wins" for a few years now. 

But relatively speaking they were pretty good. 20-6 over 2 years was better than what they did the previous 3-4 years.  
If the season was a disappointment for McCort, wouldn't that be diminishing Ligonier's accomplishments?  Fair question, right? 
This is true considering how close that game was and the lack of injuries for said game... @-)
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

It's like in college basketball.  When the student section at the end of an upset starts cheering "overrated". It doesn't make sense.  

It's not exactly the same situation here but the same principle.  

I just don't think it's always great to diminish your own wins and accomplishments.  

I'm sure the Ligonier coaches and players wouldn't say the team they only beat by a score in a championship game is bad. But I guess fans can take differing opinions. 
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

McCort is only now starting to recover from the Kevin Sheridan years.   I'm thinking nothing but up from here, they seem to have a good program in place again.   
Ligonier was very good this year and will be good again next.
As far as this original topic, whomever posted this, remember your son is probably highly embarrassed that you did this.
ERAChamp
Senior
Senior

Post by ERAChamp »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:All those rushing yards, blah, blah blah,. All those tackles blah,blah,blah.   Couldn't even score on BG.   Lost another title game to LV.   Let's be honest BM was not really that good this year.  But feel free to tell us how good your lineman was, and bad mouth another kid that you only saw in one game.   And please some one talk up the BeaR kid, 
It's actually Bair.  Just sayin'.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

deepcreek wrote:McCort is only now starting to recover from the Kevin Sheridan years.   I'm thinking nothing but up from here, they seem to have a good program in place again.   
Ligonier was very good this year and will be good again next.
As far as this original topic, whomever posted this, remember your son is probably highly embarrassed that you did this.
Parents don't care any more. Their kid is the best. Period. They should have a trophy.