Re: Tussey Mt. Football

Post by dadw/2sons »

I agree with Coach 100%
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

Absolute embarrassment.  If anyone from the Tussey school board is reading this, you have let down your entire school district and community with this decision.  The seven that voted in favor of this decision should resign at the next meeting.  Words don't even describe how laughable and irresponsible this decision was.   News flash!!! When you are a school that is graduating 70 kids per year (correct me if I am wrong) yet trying to offer a sport that takes 20 male athletes to be competitive, then you are going to have down years.  You are going to have stretches of down years.  When you have a committed guy that has proven he can win when he has the horses, why would you let him go?  Do you really think this new hire is going to stick around long term if he goes out and has a few successful seasons in a row?  What is the plan then?   If you are on the school board and reading this, just know that the entire region is laughing at you.
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

I have also heard through the grapevine that they are facing a potential labor strike at Tussey Mountain along with having a wood shop teacher that may have witnessed a student being taped up and hazed.  I don’t know if either of these are true but if so and hiring an ex-con football coach from counties away is this boards priority, that further exacerbates the incompetence of this board.  
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

The labor strike is not true. Your other comments :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

this tussey hires is rather baffling
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
SoftWalkinBigStick
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by SoftWalkinBigStick »

That is sad. Every sentiment from Coach was spot on.
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

I think it was in paper a student was hazed tied up and the teacher laughed and said you better untie him. Don’t quote me on that but I’m pretty positive that’s what I read I just can’t remember for sure. Coach smith your alma mater will always welcome you back with a posting at Chestnut Ridge I’m sure. He’s a great coach
SoftWalkinBigStick
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by SoftWalkinBigStick »

There is so much turn over in the ICC. It will be interesting.