David Kephart

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

David Kephart

Post by crfball »

Received terrible news today about a kid that I used to compete against in football. It’s a shame seeing kids this age pass. RIP
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: David Kephart

Post by Manfred »

Yes, tragic loss for the family, friends, area in general. I came to know him several years ago when he was working @ Long John's in Richland. Really liked the young man, hope he didn't have issues.
It ain't over until it's over.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

What the he'll does that mean 'hope he didn't have issues'????  Don't insinuate anything other than that a young kid passed.  You always have some bulls!t passive aggreasive garbage to say.  God forbid people find out who you are behind that screen
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Chill butthead.  Didn't mean anything other than there are way too many kids taking their own lives for whatever reason.  Hope that wasn't the case.  His parents and friends don't need jerks like you stirring the pot.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

Butthead? Just say your peace and leave it at that. No need to even bring up anything else that a young kid left our earth too soon.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Everett: Was it leukemia or something else?? Maybe bringing it up will help someone else who has problems.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

I said nothing derogatory about young Mr. Kephart. I said I met him, talked often with him, liked him, and the first thing someone thinks when a young person passes these days, is something some people want to bury their heads about. I also stated I hoped it wasn't something like that. GOD bless him and the family. R.i.p. David. I happen to be dealing with a young relative's suicide, so I have the RIGHT to discuss the subject. Now for Mr. everett, you have a habit of not liking what I have to say be it the truth, cynicism, sarcasm, or whatever. YOU have the same option as everyone else on here, and can choose to USE the ignore feature. I have just done this with you.
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

Another young soul lost way too soon. RIP to Jude Donatelli and prayers sent to the family.
PCmor
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PCmor »

Three in eight days. Former Altoona baseball player Cody Henderson, then David, then Jude.

All just 25 years old.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

crfball wrote:Another young soul lost way too soon. RIP to Jude Donatelli and prayers sent to the family.
Jude was definitely a great guy! Always made you laugh.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths