Collin Smith

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
IHeartFootball2
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Collin Smith

Post by IHeartFootball2 »

IUP wouldn’t be the worst place to end up but I’m sure he wants to go somewhere high up. Good luck either way. Always pull for local kids to do well.
PortagePride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PortagePride »

Is this the same Lackawanna JC that Penn State currently has two commitments from for 2019?
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

PortagePride wrote:Is this the same Lackawanna JC that Penn State currently has two commitments from for 2019?
Yes, same school. Robert Kennedy the Jeannette QB that defeated Homer Center in State Championship game is also enrolled there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Collin always impressed me at quarterback. Mobile and accurate with a great demeanor. However, looking at Lackawanna's roster and stats from last year, he has got a battle ahead. They have talent at the position and they don't seem to share reps too much. At least not from the 2 minutes I spent looking at stats. If he doesn't win the starting spot it won't be good. I assumed J.C's may share the ball at qb but it doesnt look like it. Qb is obviously a tough position to play speaking of skill set and also because of numbers. No 5 QB sets. Every other position being 2nd, 3rd, or 4th best on a team means plenty of pt. I'm rooting for Collin, he is a great kid. Hopefully it all works out.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Collin always impressed me at quarterback. Mobile and accurate with a great demeanor. However, looking at Lackawanna's roster and stats from last year, he has got a battle ahead. They have talent at the position and they don't seem to share reps too much. At least not from the 2 minutes I spent looking at stats. If he doesn't win the starting spot it won't be good. I assumed J.C's may share the ball at qb but it doesnt look like it. Qb is obviously a tough position to play speaking of skill set and also because of numbers. No 5 QB sets. Every other position being 2nd, 3rd, or 4th best on a team means plenty of pt. I'm rooting for Collin, he is a great kid. Hopefully it all works out.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Heard today he is no longer with Lackawanna, anyone know what , when or where?  
sportsfan1072
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by sportsfan1072 »

Can't say for certain, but last season Lackawanna had him listed as #14 - QB. His name is not listed on the 2019 Roster, #14 is a different freshman QB from Pittsburgh.