Tribune-democrat

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Tribune-democrat

Post by youngbuck »

for the last 2 years the tribune-democrat has brought back the overall player of the year so they now award the overall player of the year, offensive player of the year and there is a first-team quarterback. This year Adam Cecere, Joe Hauser, Brady Fyfe and Sheeder from Ligonier Valley are all having fantastic seasons with expectations of playoff runs coming. Throw Aaron Tutino into the mix and voting is going to be awfully interesting.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Tribune-democrat

Post by 12HankQB »

youngbuck wrote:for the last 2 years the tribune-democrat has brought back the overall player of the year so they now award the overall player of the year, offensive player of the year and there is a first-team quarterback. This year Adam Cecere, Joe Hauser, Brady Fyfe and Sheeder from Ligonier Valley are all having fantastic seasons with expectations of playoff runs coming. Throw Aaron Tutino into the mix and voting is going to be awfully interesting.
I think you mean Caldwell from LV.  You could potentially pick Fyfe for all three of those with the season he's having. Flip a coin with the QB's, though I would favor Caldwell, Fyfe, and Hauser over Cecere right now. I don't see any running backs that are a sure pick for anything and lot of good backs, but none that completely stand out. Receivers are a between Tutino, Lezzer, Snyder, and Burke, but could I pick one of them over these QB's? idk
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Honestly Cecere is probably the best QB of the bunch but has the least amount of receiver talent to work with 
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

CCDevil2012 wrote:Honestly Cecere is probably the best QB of the bunch but has the least amount of receiver talent to work with 
He plays a pretty decent LB too.  But I have to agree as talented as he is, if he had Jon Long to throw to again this year, he'd be on top of this list.  His receivers are capable, but not top tier like Long was.
It ain't over until it's over.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Just curious.  What caliber of WR does Shade have?  Richland?
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

I don't know why I tried to list it out. I think their receivers are solid. Dawson Snyder is just a great all around athlete. Fyfe distributes the ball very evenly, they're all more than capable.

Shade Stats
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Correct me if wrong, but they also have the other kid from Shanksville, Matt Addleman, and a younger Fyock as well?
It ain't over until it's over.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Caleb Burke is a great all-around athlete, so he's a big help to Hauser. 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Manfred wrote:Correct me if wrong, but they also have the other kid from Shanksville, Matt Addleman, and a younger Fyock as well?
Addleman, Fyock, Mauger, Valine, and Snyder nearly all have 20 receptions, 300 yards, and 5 td's. Snyder leading with 37 rec, 655 yards and 10 td's. They've all had catches over 60 yards.